- How to read the ranking. // Plastics News;8/21/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p41
Defines basic terms related to executive compensation. Stock option; Restricted stock award; Long-term incentive payouts; All other cash compensation; Value realized on shares acquired.
- Top Option Grants, Stock Awards for October. // Compliance Week;Dec2009, Vol. 6 Issue 71, p49
The article lists the largest stock option grants and restricted stock awards in the U.S. in October 2009.
- FMV's Two-Year Equivalent Discounts for Lack of Marketability Methodology and Calculator. Hall, Lance S.; Bertucci, David // Business Valuation Update;Oct2014, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses the importance of FMV's two-year equivalent Discount for Lack of Marketability (DLOM) Calculator. It explains how FMV's two-year equivalent solution resolved the problem regarding holding periods on discounts for restricted stocks. A case study is presented that...
- Use of restricted stock grants growing as retention tool. // Corporate Board;Sep/Oct90, Vol. 11 Issue 64, p25
Reports on the increasing popularity of the use of restricted stock grants as a means of rewarding long-term performance of top executives of corporations in the United States. Advantages of the method over other compensations plans; Uses of restrictive stock grants.
- Computershare Helps with Stock Plan Retirement Eligibility Provisions. // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p24
The article reports on the enhancement in the online restricted stock platform facilitated by the Plan Managers business of equity plan services provider Computershare Ltd. in the U.S.
- Restricted value. Soriano, Errol; Cole, Stephen R. // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p39
Presents some observations on the valuation of employees' restricted shares. Trading of restricted shares; Restrictions on transfer; Risk of forfeiture at valuation.
- BB&T Ties Stock Awards to ROE Levels. Davis, Paul // American Banker;6/28/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 98, p12
The article reports that the banking service firm BB&T Corporation has awarded restricted stock to five executives on the condition that the company posts a higher return on equity than the average of a 12-bank peer group over three years.
- PacWest in Calif. to Take $12M Charge on Accelerated Vesting. Todd, Sarah // American Banker;1/ 3/2014, Vol. 179, p4
The article states PacWest Bancorp in California will take a $12 million after-tax charge related to restricted stock awards to executives including Matthew Wagner and Jared Wolff as of January 2014 and notes PacWest's pending acquisition of CapitalSource company for $2.3 billion in cash and stock.
- Consider the tax implications of restricted stock. YEATON, JARED R. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/30/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p26
The article discusses the tax implications of restricted stock and tackles the advantages and disadvantages of Section 83(b) election.