- Fake a new you in the new year. Burton, Isabel // Cosmopolitan;Jan1998, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p132
Presents every possible shortcuts to become a better person for the new year. Having a leaner look; Faking a steamy sex life; Improving one's place.
- TEAM DOLLY'S New Year's RESOLUTION ARE... // Dolly;Jan2014, Issue 517, p11
The article presents the New Year's resolutions of some members of the magazine's team including doing more volunteer work, keeping a proper journal, and focusing more on health and wellbeing.
- This year, I'll learn to... Lawrence, Lee // Christian Science Monitor;12/29/98, Vol. 91 Issue 23, p15
Discusses educational new year's resolutions. What the beginning of a new year offers to people seeking to improve themselves; The gratification which can come from completing a resolution involving learning; The motivation that resolutions can provide for improvement.
- changing. Stone, Terry-Lynn // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Jan2008, Issue 303, p24
The author gives advice on New Year's resolutions and self change. She advises that instead of looking at what is wrong with ourselves, we should focus of what we do well. She proposes making a list of our accomplishments and choosing a lifestyle change. She believes that self-love is more...
- Thinner, wiser, richer. Strugatch, Warren // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/08/99, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p1A
Focuses on the businesses that cater to time-tested January activity, that of people implementing categories of self-improvement in the physical, emotional and economic realms. New Year's resolutions; People's search for support in losing weight; Smoke cessation and general fitness; Optimum...
- Find your family's happiness. Valade, Carole // Grand Rapids Family Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various topics within the issue including resolutions of New Year 2012, self-improvement and stress reduction programs of Wege Center for Health of Michigan.
- A New Year's Resolution for 2012 -- "Be Thankful.". Edwards Jr., Charles W. // DAV Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p27
The article presents a New Year's Resolution for 2012 of being thankful. It cites the things one have to be thankful which includes being thankful for not knowing something because it gives the opportunity to learn, being thankful for the difficult times because it is those time when one grows...
- VOX POP. // Design Week;1/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p13
Presents British designers' description of their New Year's resolutions. Inclusion of the treatment of design resolutions like design clients; Importance of balancing work and life; Membership in a world class design group.
- CMON, GET HAPPY! Cross, Susan Campbell // Shape;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p106
The article presents advice on how to draft a list of achievable and realistic goals in order to accomplish a New Year's Resolution to be happy, including the importance of sharing accomplishments and good news with other people, performing small acts of kindness, and looking at old photographs.