Municipal Bond Prices End Lower; DWR, N.Y. EFC Lead New Issues
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F338, p1
The article presents a list depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the bond market in the U.S. as of September-October 2014 involving California Department of Water Resources, California Municipal Finance Authority and Kingsburg Joint Union High School District.
- October's Long-Term Issuance On Pace for Year-End Record. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31504, p1
Reports on the heavy volume of issuance in the U.S. long-term municipal bond market in October, 2002. Expectations from sale of fixed-rate power bonds issued by the California Department of Water Resources; Decline in the level of interest rates in the second week of the month; Competition...
- Calif. State To Buy Power Sketched Out. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;02/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31074, p1
Reports the sale of municipal bond by the California Department of Water Resources. Use of bonds to purchase power transmission lines; Issuance of short-term debt to repay fund used for power purchase; Conditions for selling the bonds.
- Power Bonds Finally Sell. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33038, p9
The article reports on the sale of $348.7 million-worth of power supply revenue bonds of the California Department of Water Resources. It notes that the sale failed in November 2008 which led the state to pay 5.25% with an accelerated amortization. The yields on the bonds range from 4.47% to...
- Golden State Leads Heavy Calendar With $2B Deal. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;2/27/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33669, p5
The article offers information related to bonds in the U.S. such as the 2.8 billion U.S. dollars Golden State bond deal in California, the 350 million U.S. dollars for the Central Valley Water Project System of California Department of Water Resources, and the engagement of Goldman Sachs & Co....
- DWR to See Bank Bonds. Saskal, Rich; Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/24/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33010, p1
The article reports on the decision of California Department of Water Resources (DWR) to allow its $350 million of variable-rate power revenue bonds to become bank bonds after failing to find buyers for a fixed-rate conversion. The DWR planned to price $523 million of fixed-rate debt on November...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2015, p1
A chart is presented depicting the negotiated sales of municipal bonds in various U.S. states as of April 2015 including Phoenix, Arizona Industrial Development Authority, California Department of Water Resources, and University of Connecticut.
- Municipals Remain Mostly Flat As Treasuries Post Modest Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Reports on significant change price of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Unexpected increase in housing permits; Factors contributing to the economy; Rating assigned to the bonds by various rating agencies.
- Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points; $854 Million in New Issues Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p2
Reports on the fall in municipal bond yields from one or two basis points in the U.S. while in the new issue market underwriters priced $854 million in major new issues as of July 11, 2003. Expected yield from revenue bonds in coming years; Repricing for institutions in the new-issue market by...