Bid to calm eurozone's Cyprus panic
- Where to look if you want a stocks and shares Isa. // Mail on Sunday;3/24/2013, p91
DESPITE economic woes here and panic in the eurozone sparked by Cyprus's financial meltdown, world stock markets are soaring.
- Cyprus springs a leak. Kirkby, Andrea // Credit Management;May2013, p38
The article focuses on the impact of the Eurozone debt crises on the banking sector of Cyprus.
- PANIC EPIDEMIC. Pastorek, Whitney // Entertainment Weekly;8/18/2006, Issue 891/892, p28
The author offers prescriptions to some of the music bands to help calm them down. They include Panic! at the Disco, The Panic Channel, and Widespread Panic.
- Savers rush for gold as eurozone debt fears drive up price. Richard Dyson // Mail on Sunday;4/15/2012, p74
RENEWED panic about debts in the eurozone has caused the price of gold to rise, triggering predictions that it will soon hit a record high.
- Four ways to weather the raging storm. Stephen Womack // Mail on Sunday;5/20/2012, p86
THE eurozone panic is taking a heavy toll on the pensions, endowments and other investments of every saver in Britain.
- Bulgaria Puts Bid To Join Eurozone On Hold. V. P. // Global Finance;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that the government in Bulgaria puts its bid to join the eurozone on hold given the eurozone debt crisis.
- How German fears of underwriting Russian oligarchs pushed Cyprus to crisis. Steininger, Michael // Christian Science Monitor;3/18/2013, pN.PAG
Could the tiny economy of Mediterranean Cyprus, in urgent need of a bailout package, pull the whole eurozone back into crisis?
- Euro chiefs agree 'bitter' bailout to help Cyprus. Nicholas Cecil // Evening Standard;3/25/2013, p1
EUROZONE chiefs today hailed a "bitter" deal for Cyprus to save it from bankruptcy and stop an economic crisis spreading across Europe.
- European markets fall sharply after Cyprus bailout deal. Salih, Chris // Fundweb;3/18/2013, p20
The article reports on the impact of the Cyprus bailout deal on the European market and the eurozone debt crisis.
- MARKET DATA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p16
Presents data on the Eurozone market as of May 2005. Deposit rates; Bids.