EL MARKETING NOSTÃLGICO Y SU RELACIÃ“N CON EL CONSUMO DE PRODUCTOS DE MAÃZ EN LOS MIGRANTES MEXICANOS
- EL MARKETING NOSTÃLGICO Y SU RELACIÃ“N CON EL CONSUMO DE PRODUCTOS DE MAÃZ EN LOS MIGRANTES MEXICANOS. Acle Mena, Ramón Sebastián; Burguete García, Mario Antonio // Revista Internacional AdministraciÃ³n & Finanzas (RIAF);
This study was conducted during the summer of 2012 using a marketing approach. The overall objective was to identify the relationship of nostalgic marketing and consumption of corn products in a migrant Mexican population located in Los Angeles, California. This study provides theoretical...
- Benefits and Burdens: Immigrant Women and Work in New York City. Foner, Nancy // Gender Issues;Fall98, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on a study which analyzed the complex and contradictory ways that migration changes women's status in New York City, New York. Benefits of wagework; Conclusion.
- Upgrading the migrant: Neither Huaqiao nor Huaren. Gungwu, Wang // Chinese America: History & Perspectives;1996, p1
Examines the changes and upheavals in the status, attitudes, and societies of ethnic Chinese living in different countries. Reference to speech by the International Society for the Studies of Chinese Overseas; Definition of a migrant; Differences in migrant labor; Changing meanings of the terms...
- A MOVING SCHOOL. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3 (Teacher's Edition);9/25/2000, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p1
Describes the condition of migrant workers and their children in the United States.
- Labouring Abroad. Granville, Brigitte // World Today;Jan2003, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p15
Discusses the issue of immigrant labor. Internal skill shortages within rich countries; Europeans' cultural aversion to immigrants from neighboring regions; Solution of bringing jobs to people rather than migrants to rich countries; Challenge to rich countries to strike the right balance...
- Editor's Note. Bukowczyk, John J. // Journal of American Ethnic History;Spring2010, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue that are all concerned with immigrants or migrant labor in the United States.
- Home away from home. Mills, Kay // Teacher Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p26
Provides information on the Joaquin Valley, California Head Start centers which offers homes to migrant farm workers and their children. Description of the centers; Benefits of migrant workers from the Head Start centers; People involved in the centers.
- For Children, Hate Is Bilingual. SCHULTZ, CONNIE // Progressive Populist;8/1/2014, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p22
The article presents the author's views on forced migration of U.S. children from other countries.
- Bitter divisions mark East End Worker visa debate. Miller, Jeff // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/20/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 17, p16A
The article focuses on the issue related to immigrants in Hamptons, New York State. It is claimed that the growth of illegal immigrants in the state affects its economic development. According to the author, the denial of petitions for seasonal worker visas by the U.S. Department of Labor may...