Instruments of Peace
- Custom-Made Solariums. Poe, Andrea // Town & Country;May2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5324, p65
The article provides information on the Tanglewood Conservatories in Maryland.
- Freiburg gets early music. // Strad;May95, Vol. 106 Issue 1261, p462
Announces the opening of Early Music Department by the Staatlich Musikhocschule in Freiburg, Germany. Initial or advanced study in viola da gambal lute, historical keyboard and recorder; Option of taking other instruments as minor subjects; Baroque violin, baroque cello and chamber music.
- MUSIC TUNE IN AND LEARN. // New York Family;Oct2012, p26
A review is offered for Riverside Music Studios music school located in New York City.
- a study in cool. Wilk, Deborah // Interior Design;Jul2010, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p164
A photograph of the College of Music at the Lisbon Polytechnic Institute in Portugal.
- Welsh college expansion. // Strad;Mar96, Vol. 107 Issue 1271, p217
Reports that the Welsh College of Music and Drama is set to expand its facilities with a grant of 1.1 million pounds from the National Lottery Fund. Task of the three-stage plan; Future plans.
- Special Music School opens its doors to young New Yorkers. Smith, Ken // Strad;Aug96, Vol. 107 Issue 1276, p768
Reports that selection has been completed for the inaugural class of the Special School of America, a public music school in New York City. Schedule of opening; Contact information.
- Slovenian International Clarinet Competition. // Clarinet;Mar2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p13
The article offers information on the International Clarinet Competition organized by Krsko Music School to be held at the school premises in Slovenia on April 4 to 6, 2008.
- Bob Wills Swing School set at NCTC. // Graham Leader;5/26/2010, Vol. 134 Issue 82, p3A
The article announces the opening of the Bob Wills Swing School by the Bob Wills Heritage Foundation Inc. and North Central Texas College in Gainesville through July 31, 2010.
- ROYAL CONSERVATORY'S NEW GROOVE. LaRiviere, Serafin // Xtra (Toronto);9/23/2010, Issue 676, p20
The article announces the decision of the Royal Conservatory in Toronto, Ontario, to book non-classical artists for its 2010 season.