Municipals Gain in Moderate Trading; Katy, Tex., ISD, Georgia County Sell
- Forty-two Ohio school districts court bonding authority. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p36
Reports that Ohio's school districts will go to voters requesting the approval of bond issues for school repairs and construction. Bond issuers and the net value of their bond issues; Expected increase in the number of school districts going to voters for help regarding their planned bond issues.
- Officials Say Bonds Protected in Nevada School District Split. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;10/29/2015, p1
Nevada's Clark County School District, the nation's fifth largest, is in the midst of a restructuring that could have repercussions for its outstanding and future bonds.
- Ohio school districts to go ahead with bond, levy elections. Baar, Aaron; Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30247, p30
Reports on the scheduled elections in Ohio in November 1997 to decide levy increases and bond issues to fund the state's school districts. Decision by school district officials to proceed with the elections despite an Ohio Supreme Court order telling the state General Assembly to revise the...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestones, Deborah // Bond Buyer;02/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31079, p37
Reports developments related to the proposed bond issuance in the United States. Projects designated for the 175 million-dollar municipal bond propositions of Anchorage Assembly; Plans in selling the 30 million-dollar worth obligation bonds of Capistrano Unified School District.
- Probe Won't Stop Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;04/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31125, p1
Reports on the Miami-Dade School Board's plan to move forward with the sale of certificates of participation (COP) and auction-rate bonds in early June 2001. Investigation into the Florida school district's spending; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Services to the fixed-rate COPs, Series...
- L.A. Community College District Readies Half-Billion in GOs. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;06/01/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31151, p54
Reports on the Los Angeles Community College District, California's plan to sell general obligation bonds in June 2001. District's first bonded debt and the largest bond sale under the state's Proposition 39; Amount of bonds to be issued by the district.
- Readin', Ritin', Renovation. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;07/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30932, p1
Reports on the Los Angeles Unified School District's plan to sell general obligation bonds in July 2000. Plans of the school district to use the proceeds to construct new schools and finance overdue repairs to existing classrooms; Value of the bonds to be issued.
- Michigan's revived school funding fight shouldn't affect upcoming deal. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p1
Presents updates on the school funding lawsuit filed by Michigan's school districts in relation to the state's planned $316 million bond issue aimed for school support. Possible effect of the lawsuit on the results of the bond issue; Court ruling on the case; Selling of the bonds by the...
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;11/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30523, p22
Provides information on results of competitive municipal bond sales recent to November 18, 1998. Includes St. Joseph County in Indiana; city of West Palm Beach, Florida; Perry County School District Finance Corp. in Kentucky; Cherokee Community Schooll District in Iowa.