Houston Set to Sell $259 Million To Defease Paper, Refund Debt
- Emory University Sticks With Debt Plans Despite Downgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31478, p28
Evaluates the debt plans of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Issuance of revenue bonds; Concerns of analysts on the limited diversification of the investment portfolio of Emory; Deals with SunTrust Bank.
- Corporations Balk At Loan Trading. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p9
Reports on the trend of chief financial officers to opt for deals that combine bond offering with bank debt. Withdrawal of companies from entering single deals in which participating firms can withdraw following the completion of credit facility; Ways adopted by companies to reduce their own...
- Atlanta Set to Issue $124M of Airport Refunding Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31776, p48
Reports that the city of Atlanta has scheduled to offer refunding deal for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Georgia. Percentage of debt service savings in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport; Maturities of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds of the bonds.
- Illinois, Wisconsin Pension Deals Help Pump Up the Volume and Rankings. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, Bond Buyer p34
Fpcuses on the impact of pension-related bond deals on the volume and Midwest ranking of Illinois and Wisconsin. Partial amount of Illinois' deal; Attribution of the Wisconsin's higher-than-average debt issuance to a confluence of various events; Advantage of the deals for the two state.
- N.J. Issuers Approve Deals for Hospital, 2 Universities. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p4
The article discusses the approval of five deals by two issuers in New Jersey. Two state-level issuers in New Jersey have approved five deals totaling as much as $349.5 million in new-money and refunding debt. All of the deals are subject to change, and now go to acting Governor Richard Codey...
- K.C. to Roll Out New Airport Lien. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;7/3/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33939, p1
The article reports that Kansas City, Missouri is planning to refund approximately 200 million U.S. dollars in a deal that will organize the debt portfolio of the City International Airport in a new master bond authorization. It mentions that the new bond regulation will help in savings and...
- Winston-Salem, N.C., in Market with $87M of Water-Sewer Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/20/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32053, p7
Reports on the sale of new and refunding bonds for the system in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Deal of rare water and sewer revenue bond; Date of maturity of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the new-money debt to finance system improvements.
- Charleston, S.C., Schools to Sell $226M in Bonds and Bans. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31815, p3
Reports that the Charleston County School District in South Carolina has marketed a deal that is structured with short-term and long-term debt. Capital needs if the district; Coverage of the deal; Maturity of the bonds.
- OOCEA Comes to Market With Deal To Refund and Restructure its Debt. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;11/8/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33811, p6
The article informs that Orlando Orange County Expressway Authority (OOCEA) in Florida is planning to hit the U.S. bond market with deal for refunding and restructuring its debt. It mentions that county will used the low market rates to save and reduce its variable-rate exposure in a refunding...