Oswald's Cell May Survive in Dallas Bond Proposal
- THE SHOOTING OF Lee HARVEY OSWALD. Hall, Michael // Texas Monthly;Sep2001, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p128
Presents a photograph of the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald, the suspected killer of former United States President John F. Kennedy.
- Bloody Sunday. Rich, Joshua // Entertainment Weekly;12/01/2000, Issue 571, p108
Deals with the television broadcasting of the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald, alleged assassin of former United States President John F. Kennedy, on November 24, 1963. Description of the television coverage; Limitations of the television coverage.
- Gifts for Everyone. Reeves, Bernie // Metro Magazine (Raleigh Metro Magazine);Dec2012, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Corbett Monica, winner of the annual chefs competition, reinvestigation of the assassination of sniper Lee Harvey Oswald and ski destinations.
- Strong set as Oswald. Sneider, Jeff // Daily Variety;1/3/2013, Vol. 317 Issue 59, p4
The article reports that actor Jeremy Strong will next play assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in the film "Parkland."
- My history with the family of Lee Harvey Oswald's Jewish killer. North, Steve // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;11/11/2013, p1
NEW YORK (JTA) -- We were sharing a pastrami sandwich and pickles at the Los Angeles landmark Canter's Deli. I was 24. She was nearly 50 years older, with a piercing voice as loud as her flaming red wig.
- Oswald in the U.S.S.R. Mailer, Norman; Schiller, Lawrence // New Yorker;4/10/95, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p56
Details the life of Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in the Soviet Union, through K.G.B. transcripts and interviews with acquaintances. Recollections of Rimma Shirakova; Oswald's efforts to achieve Soviet citizenship; Accusations of espionage; Life and marriage with wife Marina; Relationship...
- The Man Behind the Mystery. Zalan, Kira // U.S. News Digital Weekly;10/18/2013, Vol. 5 Issue 42, p20
An excerpt from the interview of sniper Lee Harvey Oswald is presented.
- It's the Cataclysmic Event That We Can't Predict. York, Thomas // San Diego Business Journal;1/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the author's experience on the past performance of the economy in San Diego, California. He remembers exactly where he was when Lee Harvey Oswald used a cheap mail-order rifle to murder John F. Kennedy in front of the Texas Book Depository. He relates the economic...
- From the KGB's Oswald files. Schorr, Daniel // Christian Science Monitor;8/24/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 190, p11
Discusses how documents from the KGB file on Lee Harvey Oswald have been translated, and the idea that they present interesting sidelights on the years that Oswald spent in Russia before the assassination of United States President John F. Kennedy.