Paine Webber's Retiring Dallas Director Grooms Successor
- Grano Named Chairman Of UBS PaineWebber. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 31, pN.PAG
Reports on the announcement made by investment company UBS PaineWebber Inc. regarding the naming its chief executive officer, Joseph Grano as the chairman of the company in place of Donald Marron. Overview of the involvement of Grano with the company; Position of Marron in the company; Merger...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // On Wall Street;Dec2001, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the appointment of brokers in various securities firms as of December 2001. David Jennigan at Legg Mason; Dave Sogge at Dain Rauscher; Marc Oster at UBS PaineWebber.
- Baseball profile. Sorci, Rick // Baseball Digest;Aug96, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p41
Profiles baseball player Dan Wilson. Family background; Major influences; Hobbies; Biggest disappointment.
- New Orleans Public beats budget blues. St. Lifer, Evan // Library Journal;6/1/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p49
Profiles New Orleans Public Library (NOPL) Director Dan Wilson and reveals how his ingenuity keeps the library one step ahead of budget shortfalls. How NOPL was in the midst of Draconian budget cuts when Wilson was hired in 1985; Wilson's political savvy; Long-term tax vote in 1986; Effect of...
- People IN THE NEWS. // Ceramic Industry;Mar2006, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p10
Presents updates on the career of executives in the ceramic industry. Move of Ceradyne Inc. to appoint Thomas Juengling as chief technology officer; Move of Susan Munyon to join Saint-Gobain Ceramics as marketing assistant; Decision of Carl Zeiss SMT Inc. to name Jeffrey Streger as national...
- Pickups. Wissmuller, Christian // Guitar Player;Jun2001, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p55
Discusses the approach used by Semisonic frontman Dan Wilson in playing the guitar for the music recording `All About Chemistry.'
- DOWN TIME. Fraser, Stephen // Current Science;2/24/2012, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p8
The article presents information on a 12 years old boy Patrick Fox, who has been diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS).
- WORDS With Wilson. // Australian Triathlete;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p82
A personal narrative is presented of the Australian triathlete Dan Wilson which gives an account of a normal day in his life.
- WORDS With Willy. // Australian Triathlete;Apr2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p96
The article presents a formal conversation with cyclist Dan Wilson. Wilson reveals that he first decided to race the last World Cup of the season, held in the Eliat, Israel at the end of 2007. He further shares his experience of visiting Jerusalem where he saw a veritable arsenal of machine guns...