Ala. Attorney General Bans Election Recount
- Election Made it Clear: W.Va. is Ready For Change. // State Journal (WV);11/9/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p36
The author focuses on the elections held for the post of Attorney General of West Virginia and discusses the reasons behind the defeat of former attorney general Darrell McGraw.
- Survivor: Constitution State edition. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/24/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 21, p39
The article presents an analysis on the electoral races for the gubernatorial and attorney general positions in 2010 in Connecticut.
- Sizing up the attorney general candidates. Johnson, Stephon // New York Amsterdam News;5/13/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the move of candidates for the attorney general elections to come out and start to speak their piece to the public in New York. A candidate believes the likeliness of other candidates to focus too much on the prosecution side and not enough on the other duties of the...
- Behind the numbers in Ill. races. Green, Paul M. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/09/98, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p12
Opinion. Discusses the three fundamentals that decided the results of the November 3, 1998, elections in Illinois. Loss of Democrat Senator Carol Moseley-Braun to Republican Peter Fitzgerald; Loss of Glenn Poshard to George Ryan in the gubernatorial race; Jim Ryan's election as attorney general.
- Three Democrats vie for attorney general job. Gullickson, Glenn // Echo Magazine;8/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p24
The article reports on the three Democrats who vie for the Arizona attorney general position, including David Lujan, Vince Rabago, and Felecia Rotellini.
- Lisa Madigan not running for governor. // Windy City Times;7/17/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p11
The article reports that Illinois attorney general Lisa Madigan will not run as governor of Illinois for the 2014 Illinois gubernatorial election.
- Dennis Vacco, The Fool. Tatum, Wilbert A. // New York Amsterdam News;12/10/98, Vol. 89 Issue 50, p12
Editorial. Comments on the defeat of New York State attorney general Dennis Vacco in the November 3, 1998 general election. Effort to challenge the unofficial election results that left him job hunting; Idiocy of Vacco's proposal to send policemen into the homes of new voters.
- Parties, groups ready thousands of lawyers for Election Day. // Moderate Voice;11/1/2014, p6
The article reports on the readiness of the partisan attorneys and poll watchers to vote for two political parties on the Election Day on November 4, 2014 in the U.S.
- Texas politician stokes national morality debate. Baldauf, Scott // Christian Science Monitor;2/25/98, Vol. 90 Issue 62, p3
Examines the controversy in Texas over the campaign for attorney general in 1998. How Republican candidate Tom Pauken has made a big issue of ethics and morality for political candidates; National implications of the debate about the moral character of political leaders; Why some welcome the...