The Bond Buyer Honors Regional Deals of the Year
- Deal of the Year Goes to Michigan Finance Authority. // Bond Buyer;12/6/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33825, p3
The article announces that Michigan Finance Authority has received the Deal of the Year Award of the periodical.
- The Bond Buyer Announces Regional Deal of the Year Awards. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p4
Presents the recipients of the Bond Buyer's 2003 Deal of the Year Awards in recognition for their innovation in the municipal finance market in the U.S. New Jersey Turnpike Authority; Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport; Alabama Public Housing Authorities Financing Corp.
- Hoboken Saves Its Only Hospital With a Reverse P3. D'ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007 Deal of the Year Awards, Vol. 362, p18
The article focuses on a bond deal that saved Saint Mary Hospital in Hoboken, New Jersey and won the Northeast small-issuer Bond Buyer's Deal of the Year award. The deal is consisted of $11.2 million of federally taxable city guaranteed hospital revenue bonds and $40.5 million of similar bonds...
- Best bonds. // Money (14446219);Dec2002 Best of the Best 2003, p22
Provides information on the winners of the Best Bond category of the 2003 Best of the Best Awards given by 'Money' magazine in Australia. Bank of Queensland; Queensland Investment Bonds; Queensland Treasury Corp.
- Israel Bonds event will honor Kanas. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/8/96 Supplement, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p12
Reports that John Kanas, chairman of North Fork Bancorp, will be honored by the Long Island Commerce and Industry Division of State of Israel Bonds. Presentation of the Jerusalem 3000 award; Kanas' professional career; Contact information.
- Bond Buyer Names First Lebenthal Champion Winner. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/22/2014, Issue 34230, p1
Alan Anders, who has spearheaded New York City's bond financing programs for nearly a quarter century, will be honored with The Bond Buyer's inaugural "Jim Lebenthal Infrastructure Champion" award next month.
- BEST AUSTRALIAN FIXED-INTEREST FUNDS. // Money (Australia Edition);Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 119, p45
The article presents the top four Australian fixed-interest funds in 2009 which includes AUI Vianova Strategic Fixed Interest Trust, Tyndall Australian Bond, and EQT PIMCO Australian Bond Fund.
- CHICAGO HOUSING AGENCY'S WINNING WAY TO LEVERAGE. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p14A
Reports that the Chicago Housing Authority's deal to sell its bonds has won the honors at The Bond of Buyer's Deal of the Year awards dinner held on December 2002. Significance of the deal for the tax-exempt market; Benefits of the deal; Strategies adopted by the authority to execute the deal.
- Letter from the editor. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007 Deal of the Year Awards, Vol. 362, p2
The author announces the 2007 Bond Buyer's sixth annual Deal of the Year Awards in the U.S. The publication's editors and bureau chiefs sort and evaluate nominations of nearly 100 bond deals to determine overall winners. They honor the South Florida Water Management District's creation of the...