S&P Puts Bayerische Hypo, Toronto-Dominion on CreditWatch Negative
- Merger creates 5th largest bank. Washio, Ako G. // Budapest Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the merger between German banking companies HypoVereinsbank AG and Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG, to create HVB Hungary Rt. Terms of agreement; Reciprocal advantages of the firms from their deal; Impact of the merger on the local banking industry.
- Bank builds a team with much promise. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;11/13/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p22
Focuses on the performance of HYPO Bank, Germany's fifth largest private bank. Background history; Company operations; Comments from Wilfred Hauck, head of HYPO's portfolio management department.
- HVB to double property loans in UK after spin-off. Cattanach, Catherine // Estates Gazette;12/14/2002, Issue 250, p37
Reports on the plan of German bank HVB Group to double its British property loan book in 2003 as a result of its decision to split off its real estate lending arm. Percentage of the bank's balance sheet which is property business; Pretax loss posted by HVB for the third quarter of 2002.
- Mellon Financial Nabs HVB. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;12/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p15
Reports on a deal between Mellon Financial Co. and German bank HVB Group AG by which the latter will provide a combined fund management and securities processing program to Mellon. Asset classes included in the program; Agencies and firms that would be handling each of the asset classes.
- HVB group head resigns. // Asset Securitization Report;1/5/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p6
Reports on Tom Glynn's resignation from Bayerische HypoVereinsbank as of January 2004.
- HypoVereinsbank Adds More Syntegra Technology. Chen, Tanya; Clary, Isabelle; Comtois, James; Sandman, John; Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;9/17/2001-9/24/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 37/38, p34
Reports the addition of various Syntegra voice trading technologies in HypoVereinsbanks trading centers. Office expansion of HypoVereinsbank; Details on the merger between HypoVereinsbank and Bank of Austria; Comparison of the banking system between Syntegra and Siemens.
- BioSafety Systems signs merger accord. // San Diego Business Journal;9/4/95, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p27A
Reports that BioSafety Systems Inc. has signed a definitive merger agreement with HVB Inc.
- Pfandbrief Investor. McCrary, Ernest S. // Global Finance;Sep99, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p65
Focuses on the Pfandbrief bond market in Europe. Effect of a strong Euro on the Pfandbrief market; Plans of the German government on the Pfandbrief market; Views of Stefan Dreesbach on the bond market; Information on the business deals of HypoVereinsbank.
- BioSafety Systems signs merger accord. // San Diego Business Journal;9/11/95, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p37
Reports on San Diego, California-based BioSafety Systems Inc.'s merger with HVB Inc. Terms under deal; Business activity of companies.