Pair of N.J. State Schools Set to Borrow Almost $130 Million
- A Montclair Moment. D‘Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31793, p37
Reports on the plan of Montclair State University to market with a multi-million dollar combination new-money and refunding issue to be sold through the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority in Montclair, New Jersey. Benefits from the proceeds; Rating given by Standard & Poor's on...
- Summer Networking Breakfast Held at Montclair State University School of Business. // Enterprise (New Jersey Chamber of Commerce);2015 Third Quarter, p10
Several photographs of the summer member networking breakfast of the Montclair State University School of Business held on July 22, 2015 in Montclair, New Jersey are presented, including Tom Bracken, New Jersey Chamber of Commerce (NJCC) president and chief executive officer (CEO).
- Which colleges have highest-paid grads? Bader, Emily // njbiz;2/15/2016, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p2
The article focuses on colleges in New Jersey which have the highest paid graduates and presents a list of the same which includes colleges like Montclair State University, Stevens Institute of Technology and Drew University.
- N.J. Agency Clears $125M Deal for his Fast-Growing University. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32288, p6
The article reports on the approval by the board of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority of the sale of up to $125 million of fixed-rate revenue and refunding bonds to be issued in January 2006 on behalf of Montclair State University. The project costs are between $90 million and $100...
- Colleges and Universities. // njbiz;2004 Book of Lists, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p37
Presents a list of colleges and universities in New Jersey, ranked by total enrollment in fall 2003. Montclair State University; Atlantic Cape Community College; Salem Community College.
- EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS. // Business News New Jersey;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p45
Lists the educational institutions in New Jersey, ranked by 1999 total enrollment. Rutgers, The State University; Montclair State University; Bergen Community College.
- Colleges and Universities. // njbiz;2006/2007 Book of Lists, Vol. 19, p50
Presents a list of colleges and universities in New Jersey ranked by total enrollment in Fall 2005. Rutgers University in New Brunswick; Montclair State University in Upper Montclair; Bergen Community College in Paramus.
- Education today. // New York Amsterdam News;12/25/97, Vol. 88 Issue 52, p31
Reports that Montclair State University in Montclair, New Jersey, has appointed a high-level administrator at the State University of New York (SUNY) at Geneseo, as vice president for student development and campus life. Duties of the vice president for student development and campus life;...
- Teaching teachers: A model for the professional development of new faculty. Pierce, Gloria // Adult Learning;Spring98, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p17
Focuses on the training of adult educators highlighting what colleges and universities are doing to meet the demands of students with emphasis on the Montclair State University (MSU) in New Jersey New Faculty Program (NFP). Information on MSU commitments to teacher education; Background...