Municipals Rally, Treasuries Gain; Secondary Yields Lowered on DWR
- Long-Term Muni Volume Was $34.24B in June. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p1
Presents updates related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004. Amount of long-term municipal bonds; Issuance of the bond for teh first half of 2004; Rise in interest rates in the market; Strength of the issuance of bonds.
- August Saw $31.34B in Issuance. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p1
Reports on the increase of a municipal bond issuance for August as issuers took advantage of a favorable interest rate environment to refund existing debt in the U.S. Details on the findings from a preliminary statistics Thomson Financial; Statement of Matt Fabian, senior municipal search...
- Munis Edge Up as Fed Signals End of Tightening. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32363, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of April 2006. This market became stable as investors decreased their interest rate expectations. Expectations declined with the release of the minutes from the most recent Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC)...
- Northeast Volume Little Changed in 2014. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/22/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34463, p1
Municipal bond issuance volume in the Northeast was little changed in 2014, rising 1% from 2013 volume as issuers weighed low interest rates against their ongoing fiscal challenges.
- Bond Index. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p37
Reports on the bonds prices in the U.S., as of June 2003. Market levels of municipal bonds; Interest rates; Selected commodity prices.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p7
The article presents financial graphs showing the Bond market Association Municipal Swap Index. The rates in the graph represent closing interdealer swap prices on September 3 using a quarterly net interest payment and weekly reset structure.
- Conservative Issuers in Maryland Take Cautious Approach to Swaps. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p1
Reports on the approach of municipal bond issuers in Maryland to interest-rate swaps. Swap legislation in the state; Reasons of municipal bond issuers for entering into swaps; Risks involved in swap agreements.
- We are No. 1 --in a new bond bonanza. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;10/26/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p3
The article informs that 54 so-called Build America bonds have been issued by public borrowers in Illinois as of October 2, 2009. These bonds were created under the federal stimulus package and Illinois has been ranked third in issuing bonds with total dollar volume at 2.95 billion dollar. Build...
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 17, 2005. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Lists the plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the Far West for August 17, 2005. Ratings; Yields on one-year, five-year, 10-year, and 30-year general obligations.