Chicago TA Cleared For Its Own Deal
- What's derailed in transit tussle. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;12/24/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p4
Focuses on the conflicts between the Chicago Transit Authority and the Regional Transportation Authority in Chicago, Illinois. Delay on the approval of annual budget for the operation of its services; Impact of the transit issues on commuters and the revenue accumulated by the agency; Stance of...
- CTR, RTA still not bonding. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;9/23/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p4
Reports the fight between the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) and the Chicago Transit Authority for the renovation of the rapid-transit line in Chicago, Illinois. Threat on the approval of the RTA budget; Decision of the elected governor on the funding; Impact of the fight on the services.
- Illinois Transportation Agency Readies Scaled-Down Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p35
Reports the sale of general obligation debt by the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority (RTA). Role of bonds in the strategic capital improvement program; Acquisition of reimbursement from the state through grants by RTA; Proceeds of the bond issue.
- Illinois Transportation Board OKs $410 Million in Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31510, p3
Reports that the board of north-eastern Illinois' Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) approved the sale of up to 410 million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2002. Factors influencing the approval; Competitive deals in which the authorization would be divided; Source of debt service...
- Illinois RTA Readies $100 Million of GOs While Waiting for State Aid. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) of Illinois to take competitive bids for 100 million dollars of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds.
- Illinois Transport Authority Selling $300 Million Next Month. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p5
Reports on the plans of the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority to sell general obligation bonds and refunding bonds in two separate competitive transactions set for February 2001. Rating of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds.
- Illinois RTA to Sell Its First New-Money Issue in Six Years. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30888, p26
Reports on the bond issues of the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority. Competitive sale of general obligation-like bonds; New-money transaction's structure.
- Illinois RTA Board OKs $166M To Trim Chicago Transit Deficit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/23/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33221, p5
The article reports on the approval of the board of the Regional Transportation Authority of Illinois (RTA) to issue up to 166 million dollars worth of bonds to free up federal capital funds and help reduce Chicago Transit Authority's (CTA) budget deficit in Chicago, Illinois. The RTA will issue...
- Illinois RTA Capital Plans Rely on Borrowing by Service Boards. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p31
The article focuses on the Regional Transportation Authority of Illinois. Topics discussed include the 2015 operating budget and capital program, authorized spending by the Chicago Transit Authority, Metra commuter rail and Pace suburban bus service and fund sources from the federal...