Alaska's Reserve Fund Has More Fuel Remaining Than Predicted
- Economic Risk: Little Hope For Refinery Plans. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the little hope for the refining projects of Mexico as gas imports seem set to increase continuously in 2011, wherein the state-run oil firm Petrï¿½leos Mexicanos (Pemex) expects the nation to cut its gas imports by 8 percent from 2012 to 2016.
- Joint oil refinery to be built in Pakistan. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Dec96, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the construction of a joint oil refinery in Pakistan signed by Iranian Oil Minister Gholamreza Aghazadeh and Pakistani Production Minister Mohammad Asghar. Construction cost; Provision of technical services and equipment for the refinery by Iran; Conduction of feasibility study;...
- An empirical test of politically-motivated income... Fern, Richard H.; Brown, Betty C. // Journal of Applied Business Research;Winter94, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p92
Presents the results of a study of income smoothing in the oil refining industry in the United States, during the period 1971 to 1989. Reference to research conducted by L. Kelly in 1983 which identified attempts to minimize or maximize earnings; Motivations for smoothing.
- MOST READ. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/1/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 15, p7
A list of most read stories posted at the website of the journal is presented, that include one about Marcellus Shale development in the U.S., another about a strike at French refineries, and another about interest rate hikes in China.
- Parish prospers from refinery growth. Bowser, Andrew // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/02/97, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p12A
Predicts that Saint Bernard Parish, Louisiana, will benefit from refinery growth. Plans of Mobil Oil Corporation to create jobs and increase tax revenue; Formation of a joint venture between Mobil and Lagoven, a subsidiary of Venezuela's state-owned oil company; Restructuring plans of Murphy...
- Largest oil and gas production companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/25/97, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p14A
Presents the largest oil and gas production companies located in the state of Louisiana, New Orleans, ranked by the number of local full-time employees. Names and addresses of companies; Number of local full-time employees; Primary exploration or production areas; Year established locally.
- North Dakotans Building First Oil Refinery in 57 Years. BIEDERMAN, DAVID // Objective Standard: A Journal of Culture & Politics;Summer2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p80
A blog related to the construction of the North Dakota oil refinery is discussed.
- Turkey's oil refiner to complete borrowing for environmental standards. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;4/4/2011, p49
Brief information is given about the Turkish crude oil refining company TÃ¼pras which is owned by KoÃ§ Holding industrial group, TÃ¼pras' financial performance, and the cost of complying with Turkey's environmental standards for sulfur content.
- Grassroots refinery in Arizona? A daring venture. Emond, Mark // National Petroleum News;Dec94, Vol. 86 Issue 13, p16
Reports on the proposed refinery in Arizona. Williams Energy Ventures as the builder; Daringness of the project; Product.