Losses Reach $1.5 Billion in October, the Worst Since 2000
- Munis, Tax-Free Money Markets Tick Up Amid Overall May Decline. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32416, p7
The article reports on the slight increase in municipal bond mutual funds and tax free money market funds in their combined total net assets in the U.S. for May 2006. The tax-free money market funds included in the report also saw a slight 1.7 percent rise in the total net assets, increasing to...
- With '04 Behind Them, Muni Funds Gain $870M in January. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p6
The article reports that, according to Investment Company Institute data, municipal bond mutual fund inflows grew to $870 million in January and equity fund inflows slowed to $8,718 billion. The sizeable inflows into municipal funds contrasted with a dismal 2004, in which the funds experienced...
- Weekly Reporters Post $639M of Net Inflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p6
The article reports on the $639 million net inflow of the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds for the period ending in May 2, 2007 in the U.S. The reported net inflow is up from $602 million that was reported in the previous week and AMG Data Services says that it represents the 41st...
- Fortunes Turn for Munis, With $538 Million Inflow. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p7
Focuses on the municipal bond mutual funds market in the U.S. Recovery in net inflow experienced by the market in February 2004; Factors affecting the market; Outflow suffered by the tax-exempt money market funds.
- Ask Russ. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p48
The article provides answers for several questions related to mutual fund investments including municipal bond, fund ownership in the Morningstar's 401(k), and about Harbor Real Return HARRX and PIMCO Real Return PRRDX.
- Dreyfus Plans to Cut Two Florida Muni Mutual Funds, Merge Two Others. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32697, p27
The article reports on the plan of Dreyfus Corp. to cut two Florida-specific municipal bond mutual funds. The plan, which includes the Florida Premier State Municipal Bond Fund, has been depicted following the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The reasons...
- Muni Bond Fund Report $212.2M Outflow. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;3/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F313, p1
Statistics are given regarding inflows of municipal bond funds of 212.2 millions and 1000.8 millions of high-yield funds in the U.S. as of March 26, 2014.
- Muni Inflows Grow in July; Assets Up $423 Billion Year to Date. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p6
Reports that municipal bond mutual fund inflows in the U.S. have reached their highest level so far in 2005 during July, according to the Investment Co. Institute. Exclusion of reinvested dividends and money market fund data in the totals, which apply only to open-end funds; Decline in the sales...
- February Gains in Total Net Assets Modest Compared to January. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32601, p6
The article reports on the survey conducted by Investment Company Institute which reveals that the total net assets of municipal mutual funds and tax-exempt money market funds shows upward growth in 2007. Mutual fund tracker unveils that the 709 municipal bond funds in the survey saw total net...