Bon Secours Health Systems Hopes To Save With Refunding, Rate Swap
- A Shot in the Arm: Moody's Raises Pair of Health Systems. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31411, p1
Reports the A-level upgrades won by health providers Adventist Health System and Bon Secours Health System for outstanding debt in Bradenton, Florida. Amount of the unsecured debt of the companies; Elimination of a split between rating agencies; Improvement in the prospects for the uninsured...
- Bon Secour's Bounce. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31843, p31
Focuses on the removal of Michigan-based Bon Secours Health System Inc. from watch list of Moody's Investors Service for a possible downgrade. Evaluation on the multi-million of outstanding debt; Resolution to problems stemming from accounting irregularities.
- What to Make of a Diminished Thing: Tobacco Bond Defaults and Restructurings. Weiser-Varon, Len; Ricotta, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;3/18/2015, p17
The article examines the relationship between tobacco bond defaults and debt restructurings or refinancings. Topics covered include how arbitrations and litigation on whether a portion of past Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) payments should be refunded to participating manufacturers by states...
- As Rates Rise, Florida's Refunding 'Run' May End. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;12/7/2016, p1
Florida has taken advantage of favorable market conditions for more than six years capturing $2 billion in savings from refinancings, but the state's top finance official says that run is probably coming to an end.
- Pa. Turnpike Set to Finish Its Refunding. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p1
Reports the completion of planned refunding by Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. Estimation of outstanding debt in variable-rate revenue bonds; Culmination of financing plan to save 50 million dollars; Tabulation on the bond sales according to Thompson Financial Securities Data.
- A passion for excellence. Fabrizius, Michael P. // Internal Auditor;Oct97, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p22
Discusses the author's visions and goals as vice president of Internal audit at Bon Secours Health System, Incorporated, a not-for-profit organization. Organizational values relevant to the internal auditing; Requirements for creating an environment for excellence; Key issue for internal...
- Blessed with a healthy bottom line. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;01/22/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p36
Focuses on the stable profitable status of Bon Secours Health System company, a Catholic system, despite the decline of non-for-profit systems in the United States. Catholic health care systems which struggled in the year 2000; How Bon Secours accomplished stable profitability status.
- Bon Secours plans to move VA. hospital. Hallam, Kristen // Modern Healthcare;07/12/99, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p18
Deals with the plans of Bon Secours Health System to relocate one its Bon Secours-Stuart Circle Hospital from Richmond to Midlothian in Chesterfield County, Virginia. Objective of the plans; Reason behind the plan; Advantages of the plan; Comments from James Goss, spokesman for Bon Secours;...
- Community Redevelopment. Allen II, Percy // Healthcare Executive;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p68
Focuses on community health improvement efforts of the Bon Secours Baltimore Health System, a non-profit urban health system founded and sponsored by the Sisters of Bon Secours. Bon Secours Baltimore's vision for community health; Operation ReachOut, a comprehensive and multidimensional...