Final Count Shows Steve Westly Wins California Controller's Race
- Westly Weighs a Run. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p31
Reports on the plan of Controller Steve Westley to run in the 2006 Gubernatorial race in California. Formation of an exploratory committee; Factor causing Westley to run in the race; Contribution of Westley to the state government.
- GOP ran a bad race. Mitchel, Albert // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the impact of the loss of the candidates of the Republican party during the 2002 election to the national and state races.
- Where the Ballot Meets the Box. // Alberta Views;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p21
An excerpt from the article about returning officers in the election is presented.
- Early voting begins Mon. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/13/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p1
The article offers information on the election of District Clerk, Justice of the Peace Precinct 2 and Justice of the Peace Precinct 3 of Hillsboro, Texas to be scheduled on October 18 and 29, 2010 in the basement of the Hill County Courthouse.
- Offices up for election in Pima County. DAVIS, HILLARY // Inside Tucson Business;6/13/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p11
The article infroms that elections will be held in Puma County in 2014 for clerk of the Superior
- Government Structure. // Greece Country Review;2013, p89
The article focuses on the government structure in Greece with information on the country's presidential elections, cabinet officials, and the constitution.
- Principal Government Officials. // Mongolia Country Review;2013, p56
The article discusses government officials of Mongolia with mention of presidential elections, parliamentary elections and legislature.
- Incumbents Face Run-Off Election. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;3/9/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that incumbent government officials in Chicago, Illinois will be facing each other for the run-off election on April 5, 2011.
- Principal Government Officials. // Guatemala Country Review;2012, p66
The article reports on the unavailability of information for principal government officials of Guatemala because an election was held in late 2011.