NEWS IN BRIEF
- NAHB Housing Index at 18, Up From 16 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32963, p24
The article reports on the increase of the National Association of Home Builders' (NAHB) housing market index to 18 from 16 in the U.S. in August 2008. Nearly half of the builders in the survey indicates that they expect to see a positive impact from the tax credit in their market areas. It is...
- Housing Recovery Continues. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;12/31/2014, p1
The article reports on an analysis by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) of data from the U.S. Census Bureau and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for November 2014. Topics covered include the continued recovery of the housing construction activity during the...
- Wednesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F336, p1
A chart depicting the forecasted and actual economic indicators in the U.S. as on September 17, 2014 is presented which includes the Consumer Price Index (CPI), the CPI Core and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Housing Index.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p2
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. as of April 2002. Decline in business inventories; Stability of market index in the National Association of Home Builders; Net income of Fannie Mae.
- National business. // Caribbean Business;3/23/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p54
Reports on business-related developments in the United States as of March 23, 1995. Increase in inflation; Widening of the trade deficit measured on the current account; Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan's call for the creation of an independent commission to set new cost-of-living...
- Business & Finance. // Christian Science Monitor;3/19/99, Vol. 91 Issue 78, p24
Presents United States business and finance news briefs as of March 19, 1999. The increase in the US trade deficit; Rise of the consumer price index; Early reactions to an agreement by oil-exporting nations to cut production.
- Housing to give extruder makers stability. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;01/26/98, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p13
Reports on the housing decline being predicts by the National Association of Home and Builders for 1998, proposed to be followed by small recovery in 1999 in the United States. Details on the stability being proposed for extruders by housing; Information on the cost of housing; Comments from...
- Reasons to Recuit and Become Involved. // Corridor Business Journal;7/30/2012 Builders News, p3
The article asks the people in the U.S. to participate in the National Association of Home Builders.
- Housing center undergoes $19 million expansion. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Aug97, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p13
Reports on the expansion and renovation project of the National Association of Home Builders in the its National Housing Center headquarters in Washington, D.C. Estimated cost of the project; Groundbreaking ceremony held; Growth of the organization.