Tulsa's St. Francis Health System Readies Historic $150M Offering
- PRACTICE [MADE PROFITABLE]. Haugh, Richard // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;09/20/98, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p36
Focuses on issues dealing with medical practice losses, with reference to Saint Francis Health System, who lost money on medical practices, while highlighting the increase in hospital admissions at the hospital and outpatient services. Amount of money hospital-owned medical practice lost in...
- Community hospitals are affiliating with large health systems, without hurting their community... Strohl, Lynda // Executive Report;Sep95, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p51
Features the alliance between Aliquippa Hospital and St. Francis Health System. Widespread alliance between hospitals and large health systems in Pennsylvania; Advantages of the alliance.
- Another Health Care System, Another Lost PC. // Bank Security Report;Apr2011, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the incident in which the personal computer (PC) containing the personal information including names, social security numbers and addresses of 84,000 patients and employees of Saint Francis Health System in Tulsa, Oklahoma was stolen.
- Struggling to remain independent. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;07/31/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p32
Reports on Saint Francis Health System in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Value of the operating revenue of the system in the fiscal year ended June 30, 1999; Amount accepted by St. Francis from UPMC Health System; Comments from Clayton Sweeney, chairman of the system's board of directors, about its...
- New kids' hospital to come from closure. // AHA News;8/26/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p8
Provides information on proposals by Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield and UPMC Health System regarding the acquisition of assets of St. Francis Health System. Plans of building a children's hospital and research facility on the St. Francis Medical Center campus in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania;...
- Pamela J. Jones. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 49, Forty Under 40 p17B
Profiles Pamela J. Jones, chief legal officer of Sisters of Saint Francis Health Services in Indianapolis, Indiana. Educational Background; Career history; Achievements and accomplishments.
- Regional news. // Modern Healthcare;01/24/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p22
Presents update on hospitals in the United States as of January 24, 2000. Amount of cost-cutting measures planned by Huntsville Hospital in Huntsville, Alabama; Number of workers laid-off by Saint Francis Health System in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Information on the downsizing plan of Meridian...
- Collaboration pays off. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jul2008, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the success in the business operation of Saint Francis Health System after participating in the Collaborative Breakthrough Series sponsored by Premier in the U.S. According to the article, the firm saved $12 million in supplies upon joining the program. In addition, it...
- Down another notch. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;05/21/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p29
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the credit rating for Saint Francis Health System in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in May 2001. Efforts of the health system to reorganiza its operation; Business loss incurred by the health system for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2000.