Colorado DOT Chief Certain Agency Can Cover Debt Payments
- Star (*) DUI program works in Colorado. // Public Roads;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p32
Presents Colorado Department of Transportation's report regarding the number of suspected drunk drivers reported to law enforcement agencies.
- Colorado DOT Seeking Candidates for Chief Engineer/Transportation Program Director. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;3/21/2014, p7
The article informs that the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is inviting applications to fill the state's chief engineer or program director position who will provide guidance for achieving best practices in planning, design, and construction of state's transportation systems.
- Puttin' on the RITS. Kulbacki, Michael // Public Roads;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the Colorado Department of Transportation's (CDOT) development of a rural intelligent transportation systems (RITS) program that satisfies public transportation needs. Promotion of more efficient, safe and environmentally sensitive solutions for common transportation problems in...
- Colorado DOT to Host Traffic Safety Leadership Conference. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;4/12/2013, p6
The article offers information on the Colorado Department of Transportation-sponsored 31st annual Lifesavers National Conference to be held at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado from April 14-16, 2013.
- Colorado DOT Selling $100 Million of Transportation 'Notes' // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p28
Focuses on plans of the Colorado Department of Transportation to sell revenue anticipation notes during the week preceding August 12, 2003. Significance of the sale; Possible use of the proceeds.
- Fluid movement. Carder, Carol // Roads & Bridges;Nov2002, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p38
Focuses on the use of liquid resin ,Uretek 486, by the Colorado Department of Transportation to stabilize sunken concrete slabs on roads. Reasons for the success of Uretek 486 for slab replacement; Need for installation of slabs; Process involved in slab replacement stabilization.
- Colorado DOT Shelves $400 Million Revenue Bond Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31247, p3
Reports the impact of the terrorist attacks on the sale of the transportation revenue bonds of the Colorado Department of Transportation. Cancellation of infrastructure programs; Cutbacks on state agency budgets; Shortfalls envisioned as a result of the crisis.
- Tom Norton, Department of Transportation. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p28
Profiles Tom Norton, director of the Colorado Department of Transportation. Programs for the state; Educational attainment; Career background.
- Colorado Airports Vital to State Economy, Colorado DOT Report Says. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;10/18/2013, p6
The article discusses a report by the Colorado Department of Transportation which shows that airports throughout the state contribute to the economy, accounting for 36.7 billion U.S. dollars in economic output each year.