Texas County Looks to Form Rail District as Lure for Toyota
- Toyota expands new W. Va. engine plant. Gardner, Greg // Ward's Auto World;Oct98, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p10
States that an additional $200 million will be invested in the powertrain plant of Toyota Motor Mfg. of North America Inc., for expansion purposes. Reference to the plant's construction in Buffalo, West Virginia; Amount of 4-cyl and 6-cyl engines the plant will produce annually; Further...
- Toyota plans to merge support ops in Kentucky. // Ward's Auto World;Mar96, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p10
Reports that the Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Incorporated's plans to merge several aspects of its operations at one site in Kentucky. Transfer of employees; How much people Toyota expects to employ by 1998.
- Toyota to Get Its Wish With $23 Million of San Antonio's Starbright Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p6
This article focuses on the June 11, 2003 sale of $23.25 million of insured taxable contract revenue bonds through a new issuer created solely for the purpose of making payments to Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Inc. The Starbright Industrial Development Corp. was created to finance...
- TOYOTA TIGHTENS 'GREEN' STANDARDS. Jusko, Jill // Industry Week/IW;10/16/2000, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p18
Deals with the move of Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Inc. to ask its suppliers to adopt stricter environmental standards. Information on the requirements asked by the company to its suppliers; Commitment of the company to environment.
- Toyota courts suppliers with ring in hand. Wilson, Amy // Automotive News;4/9/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5924, p8N-R
Focuses on car company Toyota Manufacturing North America Inc.'s business relationship with its automobile supplies companies in the United States as of April 9, 2001. Company's willingness to share the risks faced by its suppliers.
- Toyota crafts tool to develop managers. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;1/7/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5965, p42
Reports the standardized job performances of human resources managers at Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Inc. in Erlanger, Kentucky. Development of a system of appraising and developing employees; Intention to make administrative employee perform job correctly and win promotions;...
- Toyota North America. Chrysler, Mack // Ward's Auto World;Dec2000, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p60
Focuses on the business performance of automobile manufacturer Toyota Motor North America in Japan. Shift in market share; Growth in corporate investments; Challenges facing the company.
- Toyota details Ky. HQ plans. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;2/5/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5644, p2
Cites Toyota Motor Corp.'s plans to create Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Inc., a North American manufacturing headquarters in Georgetown, Kentucky. Consolidation of United States and Canadian executives and operations; Mikio Kitano as president of the new company.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY. Butler, Simon // Adweek Southeast Edition;11/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p7
Focuses on the advertising campaign created by Oasis for Toyota Motor North America. Details on a spot scheduled to break on November 26, 2001; Information on the virtual method developed by Toyota for determining crash injuries; Tagline.