California Public Works Board Sets State's Last '02 Sale
- Munis Firmer By Up to Three Basis Points. Scarhilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the municipal bonds in the U.S. market as of April 2009. It discloses the firm economic standing of the bonds by around two or three basis points overall. In four series agreement, Ramirez and Co. has set $435.3 million of lease revenue bonds for the...
- Market Post: Primary Stays Alive with Large Competitive Deals. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;11/6/2014, p10
The article discusses the way primary bonds are thriving despite the domination of huge competitive deals led by the general obligation issuance of Montgomery County, Maryland. Topics covered include the large deals of the Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) of New York City and the California...
- Chicago Deal's Success Bodes Well for Munis. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;10/13/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33598, p2
The article focuses on municipal (muni) bond deals. It mentions that the deal of Chicago Board of Education Chicago, Illinois with Jefferies & Co. Inc. is considered by traders as a positive note for municipal market. The future tax-secured refunding subordinate bonds of the New York City...
- Univ. of California Deal to Price in Wake of Fitch Upgrade. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p40
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by the California State Public Works Board. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Credit rating assigned to the sale.
- Calif. PWB Slates $425 Million Sale. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;03/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31093, p2
Reports that the California Public Works Board will sell lease revenue refunding bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- California Public Works Board Readies $1.3B Offering. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;3/20/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33682, p4
The article reports on the 1.3 billion dollars new-money and refunding bond sale set by California on the second week of April 2012, after the sale of more than 900 million dollars in lease revenue bonds of the California State Public Works Board.
- Affirmations for PWB. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p39
Reports on the three rating affirmations received by the California State Public Works Board as it prepares for the sale in lease-revenue bonds in California. Feature of separate auctions for three series of bonds; Specification of the proceeds to finance academic buildings at community colleges...
- Board OKs eminent domain for train. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/20/2013, Issue 324746, p6
The article reports on the eminent domain approval of the California State Public Works Board to the California High Speed Rail Authority which will construct a $68 billion worth of bullet train in Fresno County, California.
- California SPWB to Sell $793M for Prisons. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34080, p1
The article reports that the California State Public Works Board (SPWB) is selling 793 million dollars of bonds for the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation as of March 24, 2014. Topics discussed include the issuance of bonds to finance design and construction costs of the Richard J....