DPC Data Puts Diverse Socioeconomic Data on the Web
- DPC DATA Sets Up MuniFILINGS.com for Online Filing. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p26
No abstract available.
- Experian refines Mosiac file with closer detailing. // Precision Marketing;6/4/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the update made by Experian Inc. on its widely-used Mosaic UK consumer classification system in Great Britain. Reasons behind the decision of the company to refine its Mosaic file; Impact of the incorporation of new data sources on the identifiability of social groups; Role of...
- DPC Forms Electronic Prospectus Distributor. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30906, p31
Reports on DPC Data Inc.'s development of an online hosting and delivery service for bond prospectuses. Features of the company's Web site; Conversion of prospectuses into electronic files under the service.
- Systematic literature review of determinants of sedentary behaviour in older adults: a DEDIPAC study. Chastin, Sebastien F. M.; Buck, Christoph; Freiberger, Ellen; Murphy, Marie; Brug, Johannes; Cardon, Greet; O’Donoghue, Grainne; Pigeot, Iris; Oppert, Jean-Michel // International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition & Physical Activit;10/6/2015, Vol. 12, p1
Background: Older adults are the most sedentary segment of society and high sedentary time is associated with poor health and wellbeing outcomes in this population. Identifying determinants of sedentary behaviour is a necessary step to develop interventions to reduce sedentary time. Methods: A...
- Issuers not complying on disclosures. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/20/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30751, p1
Reports on the failure of about 4,000 municipal bond issuers to meet their secondary market disclosure requirements in the United States. Need to file annual financial or operating data; Flaws in the findings of DPC Data Inc.
- status syndrome. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2198
A definition of the term "status syndrome," which refers to the name for the observation that the health of individuals and communities improves with increased socioeconomic status, is presented.
- The economic value of status. BALL, SHERYL; ECKEL, CATHERINE C. // Journal of Socio-Economics;1998, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p495
Provides information on a study on the economic value of status. Description of economic man; Review of literature; Psychological and anthropological explanations of status; Discussion on the economic theory of status.
- Islamic Microcredit is the Way of Alternative Approach for Eradicating Poverty in Bangladesh: A Review of Islami Bank Microcredit Scheme. Bhuiyan, Abul Bashar; Siwar, Chamhuri; Ismail, Abdul Ghafar; Talib, Basri // Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p221
Islamic Microcredit is still an emerging concept even in Bangladesh, the motherland for Microfinance. This study reviews empirical evidence on the common findings from the existing literature on Islami Bank microcredit performance on the borrower's poverty alleviation in Bangladesh. We first...
- The Effect of Culture on the Relative Wealth of Countries: An International Study. Ramin, Taghi; Firoz, Nadeem M.; Kwarteng, Alex P. // International Journal of Management;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p267
It is argued that the concept of "wealth" and the social-economic needs of individuals are both culturally determined. In line with this, we examine the extent to which economic success is related to cultural aspects in different countries. Specifically, we measured the dependence of economic...