Chicago Orchestra Readies $85 Million Refunding With Eye on Auction Rates
- L.A. Harbor Department Plans Complexes $530.8M Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p1
No abstract available.
- New York City Set to Kick Off First GO Sale of 2011 for Debt Savings. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33477, p8
The article reports on the plan of New York City to sell its 641 million dollars of general obligation (GO) bonds to generate debt-service savings in 2011. It mentions that fiscal 2011 Series I GO transactions comprise of 400 million dollars of tax-exempt Series I-1 bonds to refund fixed-rate...
- Pa. Turnpike Set to Finish Its Refunding. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p1
Reports the completion of planned refunding by Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. Estimation of outstanding debt in variable-rate revenue bonds; Culmination of financing plan to save 50 million dollars; Tabulation on the bond sales according to Thompson Financial Securities Data.
- North Carolina to Refund $61OM, While Georgia Utility Sets $180M. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32154, p3
This article reports that some of the lowest interest rates the municipal market has seen in 2005 have prompted issuers to move forward with refundings, including the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia (MEAG) and the state of North Carolina, which will sell on June 15, a total of almost...
- Mass. to Issue $1B Of GOs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32622, p1
The article reports on the sale of roughly $1 billion of general obligation debt, divided evenly between new-money and refunding bonds by Massachusetts. Lehman Brothers will start the transaction with a one day retail order period before institutional pricing. The bond counsel is Edwards,...
- Chicago Council OKs $1.1B to Sell Before Year-End. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/6/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32998, p29
The article reports that city council of Chicago, Illinois has approved the proposed issuance of up to $1.1 billion of new-money and refunding of general obligation bonds. City officials hope that the deal can be priced before the end of 2008 if market conditions to improve. Finance officials of...
- Columbus, Ohio, Readies Perhaps Its Largest Sale Ever. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p4
The article reports that Columbus, Ohio, has decided to bring about US$343 million of refunding bonds to market in what could be the largest bond sale ever for the triple-A rated city. The city has planned to issue US$255 million of unlimited tax refunding bonds and US$88 million of limited tax...
- Treasury Q3 Refunding: $16B 30Y, $24B 10Y, $24B 3Y. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34356, p1
The Treasury Department announce Wednesday it will pay down $3.2 billion of debt with it quarterly refunding, selling $16 billion 30-year bonds, $24 billion 10-year notes and $24 billion three-year notes.
- Far West Issuance Skyrockets 60% in First Half. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32694, p1
The article reports on the rise of municipal debt issuance in the far west region of the U.S. during the first half of 2007. The volume indicates up more than 60 percent and according to Thomson Financial data, bond sales in the region surpassed $56 billion in the said period. Refunding activity...