- Give credit to Bush where it's due. Astor, Aaron // Moderate Voice;9/1/2010, p8
The article presents a blog on the effect of counterinsurgency operations in Iraq on the international relations, economy and national security of the U.S.
- Iraq and History's Eventual Verdict. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;9/3/2010, p5
A blog by editor-in-chief Joe Gandelman referring to Iraq War is presented.
- Grade Obama A+ For Honoring Troops, F For Policy, AWOL On The Economy. Remmers, Jerry K. // Moderate Voice;8/31/2010, p5
A blog about a speech given by U.S. President Barack Obama regarding the Iraq war is presented.
- Best of the War Blogs. Hamilton, Anita // Time International (South Pacific Edition);4/7/2003, Issue 13, p63
The article presents information on various war-related weblogs or war blogs that have become very popular since the beginning of Iraq war. The blogs focuses on perspectives that are often neglected in most U.S. news reports. These informal texts include firsthand accounts from soldiers,...
- 5 RIVETING SOLDIER BLOGS. Bennett, Brian // Time;9/26/2005, Vol. 166 Issue 13, p82
Describes five blogs from soldiers who are stationed in Iraq. How the blogs contain accounts of the daily life of the soldiers; Blog writers' different reasons for blogging; Names and descriptions of some sites, including Misoldierthoughts.Blogspot.com, BootsinBaghdad.Blogspot.com and others.
- McCain's 100-Year War, Revisited. DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;6/8/2011, p7
A blog from journalist Dorian de Wind on Iraq and Afghanistan war, is discussed.
- Spain's 'Top Neocon Voice' Misreads 'Obama Doctrine' (El Pais, Spain). KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;4/7/2011, p7
A blog by columnist Liuis Bassets discussing comparison made by Spain's former president JosÃ© MarÃ¡a Aznar between the Iraq War and the U.S. military campaign in Libya, is presented.
- "We Could Not Have Known...". Gill, Kathy // Moderate Voice;9/1/2010, p1
The article presents a blog on the U.S. invasion of Iraq and role of media in creating the misperception among the audience.
- Gates Near Tears. Stein, Robert // Moderate Voice;9/1/2010, p7
The article presents a blog on the speech delivered by U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates announcing the completion of Operation Iraqi Freedom, a combat mission initiated by U.S. against Iraq.