To mom, from Ana, with love
- Adopted Roots. Tudor, Jason // Airman;Dec2001, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p38
Features the family of United States (U.S.) Air Force Chaplain Philip and Sandy Guin. Reason for the decision of the couple d to adopt children; Problems with the adoption process in the U.S.; Description of their family life. INSET: Law provides families reimbursement for adoption.
- Funding your Family. Allen, Candice // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;12/1/2012, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p15
The article focuses on the trend of adoption in the officers of the U.S. Air Force Reserve. It mentions that Kathleen Barrish, program manager for Det. 4 in Colorado Springs, Colorado, became a certified foster parent and then pursue adoption as she along with her husband thought that they...
- JASSM - Still causing concern. Pittaway, Nigel // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p26
The article offers information on integration issues related to the Joint Air-to-Surface Missile (JASSM) from Lockheed Martin. It explores the proposed integration of the Australian Royal Air Force's (RAAF) Follow On Stand Off Weapon programme (AIR 5418 Phase One) and the U.S. Air Force project...
- U.S. Air Force Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- The profession of arms. Fogleman, Ronald R. // Airpower Journal;Fall95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Reminds Air Force soldiers to earnestly place service before self in all they do. Reforming the Officer Voluntary Assignment System; Praises for Lieutenant General Benjamin O. Davis.
- Doctrinal frontiers... Builder, Carl H. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the importance of following up the topic of doctrinal frontiers. Statement from the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1; History of war tactics; More.
- A modest proposal making doctrine more memorable. Holley, I.B. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1. Strategies used to ensure that Air Force officers are familiar with official doctrine; More.
- Air Force doctrine problems. Mowbray, James A. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the troubled doctrinal history of the United States Air Force. List of problems which are encountered by the Air Force; Discussion on the early efforts to develop doctrine in the Air Force classified in time periods from 1926 to 1995; More.
- Inventing a doctrine process. Drew, Dennis M. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p42
Reports that the United States Air Force lacks a systematic process for developing its doctrine. Discussion of the lack of intellectual participation in the United States Air Force's doctrine; Analysis of the elements of a systematic approach to the Air Force's doctrine's.