Personnel Center offers assignment preference updating online
- Airman Update. // Airman;Apr99, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p14
Reports on several topics about the United States Air Force. Discussion with Major General Donald Lamontagne, Air Force Personnel Center commander, about top personnel issues; Overwhelming response gained by the Air Force Personnel Center survey; Issues regarding tattooing.
- Air Force seeks physician assistants. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p16
Reports that officials at the US Air Force Personnel Center are accepting applications for the September 1999, and January and April 2000 classes, open to all noncommissioned officers interested in becoming physician assistants.
- AFPC announces first half '99 board schedule. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p17
Reports that the selection board schedule for the first half of 1999 contains both a line lieutenant colonel's and major's promotion boards along with a senior master sergeant evaluation board, according to officials with the Air Force Personnel Center.
- Sexual harassment hotline remains open. // Airman;Jul98, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p17
Reports that the sexual harassment hotline operated by the United States Air Force Personnel Center in Randolph Air Force Base in Texas remains open for use by all those associated with the US Air Force. Contact information; Availability of the counselors.
- AFPC: AN EVOLUTION IN SUPPORT. Schafer, Megan A. // Airman;May2005, Vol. 49 Issue 5, preceding p8
Focuses on the role of the U.S. Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC). Mission of providing full-circle personal care to airmen through diverse personnel functions; Evolution of the supporting role of the AFPC to airmen. americans
- Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records. Siegel, Aaron // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;3/23/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 57, p17035
The article offers information on a notice issued by the U.S. Department of the Air Force of the U.S. Department of Defense to declare the implementation of amendments in the U.S Privacy Act of 1974 related to deletion of inventory of record system maintained by the U.S. Air Force Personnel Center.
- Citizen Airmen Gain Avenue to Joint Credit. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2008, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p9
The article reports that U.S. Air Force Reservists have the opportunity to self-nominate for joint experience credit, according to the Air Force Personnel Center (ARPC). ARPC said that the interim guidance to the Joint Qualification System outlines the joint credit criteria for Citizen Airmen...
- AIR FORCE TO TEST CONSOLIDATED PERSONNEL SERVICES. // Defense AT&L;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p51
The article reports on the venture of the U.S. Air Force Personnel Center and the Air Force Material Command on a one-year test to study and review consolidated civilian personnel support services. The consolidation of transactional personnel work and leverage modern technology represents the...
- WAPS study list available on Web site, at MPF on diskette. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p16
Reports that the Weighted Airman Promotion System (WAPS) catalog is available on the Air Force Personnel Center Web site. Distribution of the electronic versions of the WAPS catalog by the Extension Course Institute to Military Personnel Flights and Unit Personnel Offices.