Robins exhibit honors author of `God is My Co-Pilot'
- GOD IS MY CO-PILOT. Boyne, Walter J. // Aviation History;May2009, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p61
The article reviews the book "God Is My Co-Pilot," by Robert L. Scott Jr.
- GOD IS MY CO-PILOT(Book). // New Republic;8/30/43 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p294
Reviews the book "God Is My Co-Pilot," by Robert L. Scott.
- A Garden Spot. McKenna, Pat // Airman;Feb99, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p2
Focuses on McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey. Views of United States Air Force airmen on McGuire; Service as a redistribution terminal for Europe; Construction projects at McGuire.
- When airmen get to Los Angeles Air Force Base, they find many opportunities awaiting them, and they're soon living the...California Dream. Arana-Barradas, Louis A. // Airman;Jun99, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p22
Features the Los Angeles Air Force Base in California. Details on the base; Reasons for some personnel's second thoughts about the city; Comments from Lieutenant General Eugene Tattini, commander of the Space and Missile Systems Center; Information on the housing; What the personnel have to say...
- Give Vance a Chance. Arana-Barradas, Louis A. // Airman;May2000, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p22
Features the Vance Air Force Base in Enid, Oklahoma. Type of lifestyle at Vance; Contributions of the Air Force base to the economy of Enid; Neatness of Vance; Changes at the base.
- U.S. and German authorities... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/1/2000, Vol. 152 Issue 1, p25
Cites the agreement between United States and German authorities to transfer the Rhein-Main air base at Frankfurt, Germany to civilian use by 2005. Incorporation of the facility into the Frankfurt airport; Cost of the handover.
- Glenview maps out land use after base closing. Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;5/06/96, Vol. 19 Issue 19, pR20
Reports that the military base Glenview Naval Air Station which closed in 1995 will be turned into a residential and recreation center along with an additional school and a metra commuter train station. Space allotted for these projects; Cost of projects; When project will be completed;...
- The unexpected visitor. Selman, Scotty // Flying Safety;Mar1995, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p6
Presents a narrative regarding an unauthorized landing by a civilian aircraft at the Castle Air Force Base in California. Lack of response of civilian pilot to radio signals from airfield; Discovery of illegal drugs from the aircraft; Reasons for civilian pilot's disorientation.
- Wilkes transitions Davis-Monthan. // Inside Tucson Business;7/2/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 15
Highlights the transfer of command at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona. Replacement for Colonel Bobby J. Wilkes; Military background of Colonel Paul G. Schafer; Number of military and civilian personnel stationed at the base.