ACC database to help deployed doctors diagnose illnesses
- Litigation division notes. // Army Lawyer;Oct95, Issue 275, p22
Looks at if Army medical doctors can be used as expert witnesses in Federal Medical Care Recovery Act cases (FMCRA). Referral to Army Regulation 27-40; Rationale behind allowing personnel to testify.
- Medical prime vendor. Cardella, Tom // Army Logistician;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p50
Discusses the United States Army's Defense Supply Center Philadelphia's (DSCP) Medical Prime Vendor Program which provides for procurement and delivery of a full range of commercial brand-specific pharmaceuticals and medical and a surgical supplies to a group of medical treatment facilities...
- Retired But Still Serving & Focusing on Health Care Issues. Dubia, John A.; Kidd, Richard A. // Army Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p185
Focuses on the Army Retirement Services Program integrated in the active Army chain of command in the United States. Employees composing the program at Army installations; Provision of essential services to soldiers and family members; Impact of the 2001 National Defense Authorization Act on...
- SOLDIERS' HEALTH. // Warrior Citizen;Fall2007, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p22
The article presents information on the Post-Deployment Health Reassessment (PDHEA) program for soldiers in the U.S.
- Adding to its ranks. Santiago, Raquel // Modern Healthcare;05/04/98, Vol. 28 Issue 18, pi28
Deals with the efforts of the United States (US) Defense Department in providing healthcare to military personnel and their families abroad. Information on the department's Tricare Overseas managed-care and indemnity plan in Europe; Number of US military clinics and hospitals that were closed...
- TRICARE Prime Remote enrollment opens. // Army Reserve Magazine;2000, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on TRICARE Prime Remote program as an alternative medical care for servicemembers residing far from military hospitals and clinics in the United States. Function and advantages of the TRICARE Prime Remote program; Focus of TRICARE Prime Remote approach; Requirement to avail for the...
- The Funny Bone. Burns, Leanne Lyon // PT in Motion;Apr2010, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p14
A joke is presented about a physical therapist in the U.S. Army's encounter with a patient on sick call who had acute torticollis.
- TRICARE Speeds Up Claims. // Soldiers;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p12
Provides information on TRICARE, a medical care system for United States soldiers. Procedures that soldiers should follow for payment of medical claims; Advantages of the system.
- Improving Care for Wounded Warriors: Warrior Care and Transition Program. // Officer Review Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p15
The article focuses on the development of the Army Medical Action Plan (AMAP) as a method to transform the U.S. Army Warrior Care in the U.S. The transformation of the U.S. Army Warrior Care outlines the organizational and cultural shift which specifies the method of caring for the wounded and...