Pilots' last flight turns into real rescue over North Atalntic
- Scott and Carolyn. // U.S. News & World Report;8/8/88, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p11
Story of trouble and fuss for police when Scott Swanson and Carolyn MacLean of Wheaton College, Ill., disappeared on April 2, setting off fears of foul play. Their reappearance last week in San Diego, safe and married.
- After a cruel flight of fancy, two lovers... Schindehette, S.; Callan, J. // People;8/15/88, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p42
Reports on the return of Carolyn MacLean, 22, and Scott Swanson, 23, students at Wheaton College, a Christian school whose students promise in writing to abstain from premarital sex, drugs and alcohol. The two ran off in April and were married secretly and relatives feared they'd been kidnapped...
- Dive Bar. // Sports Illustrated;8/16/2010, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p8
A caption is presented to an action photograph of diver Steve Black.
- Rally founder Steve Black was an inspiration to many. Armstrong, Rich // Soundings: Real Boats, Real Boaters;May2014, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p26
An obituary for Steve Black, founder of the Caribbean 1500 yacht rally, is presented.
- Bringing Timmins into the future. KELLY, LINDSAY // Northern Ontario Business;Feb2015, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on the plan of Steve Black, a member of the council of Timmins, Ontario, to run for the position of Mayor in the city as part of his plan to help guide Timmins into future.
- JPM Vice Chairman Black to Step Down. // American Banker;11/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 170, p16
The author reports on the resignation of Steve Black, the vice chairman of the global banking company JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Interest bearer. Bianchi, Laura // Crain's Chicago Business;12/10/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p46
The article offers information on the reading interests of Scott Swanson, president of Charter One Bank. Swanson reviews the book "Double Your Profits in Six Months or Less" by Bob Fifer. He works sudoku puzzles while flying to parent company Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC. The book "Ghost...
- Response â€¦ On the Road 2005 in Pictures. // Response;Dec2005, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p62
The article presents the Response team journalist pictures on the road for more than 25 combined events including its major stops in Miami, New York, Chicago, Las Vegas and Europe including Publisher John Yarrington, Kevin Madison, Scott Swanson, Tony Nikolenko, and Editor-in-Chief Thomas Haire.
- Digging for New Sales. Pugatch, Courtney Beth // Response;Oct2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p50
The article focuses on the move of direct response marketers to use database mining to increase their return on investment (ROI) in the U.S. According to Scott Swanson of Motivational Fulfillment & Logistics Services (MFLS), database mining makes use of compiled information and analyzes it to...