best new talent
- More British Meat winners. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/28/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4215, p47
Highlights the 2002 British Meat Awards for cookery. Winners of the Heathcare Chef of the Year and Contract Catering Chef of the Year; Judges for the awards.
- At your service. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/2/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4220, p54
Focused on the 2002 Academy of Culinary Arts Annual Awards of Excellence. Information on the finalists for the awards; Judges; Prizes.
- Best cook forward. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/2/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4220, p55
Deals with the 2002 World Master of Culinary Arts award. Criteria for judging; Finalists for the award.
- Academy Awards of Excellence. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/11/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4217, p48
Reports on the winners of the Academy of Culinary Arts' Annual Awards of Excellence for 2002. List of winning chefs in the kitchen and pastry discipline; Tasks given to the finalists; Objective of the competition.
- Foodexcellence competition: The lessons still to be learnt. H.D. // Food Manufacture;May96, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p3
Opinion. Reports on the holding of the 1996 Foodexcellence Award competition. Higher standards set; Inclusion of bad-tasting recipes; Decision to limit the technical and marketing reports.
- Chefs ready for Caribbean competition. Bava, Terry Chevako // Caribbean Business;6/8/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p26
Reports on the 1995 Caribbean Culinary Awards of Excellence. Events of the annual convention of the Caribbean Hotel Association; Schedule of the competition.
- Mango's Chiappetti receives Bocuse's first-prize honors. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p58
Presents a photograph of award recipients at the Bocuse d'Or USA Concours culinary event held in Chicago, Illinois.
- Singing for his tucker. Nicklin, Lenore // Bulletin with Newsweek;05/21/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6021, p30
Reports on chef Ian Parmenter's demonstration on ABC Television's Consuming Passions, which won the grand prize at the International Television and Gastronomy Festival. Explanation of his experience; Information on his public exposures experienced over the years.
- Call for recipes from Evian Healthy Menu Contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p29
Reports on the second annual Evian Healthy Menu Awards sponsored by `Evian' and `Gourmet' magazines. Invitation to chefs for recipes; Judging and prizes; Contact information.