best new talent
- At your service. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/2/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4220, p54
Focused on the 2002 Academy of Culinary Arts Annual Awards of Excellence. Information on the finalists for the awards; Judges; Prizes.
- Best cook forward. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/2/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4220, p55
Deals with the 2002 World Master of Culinary Arts award. Criteria for judging; Finalists for the award.
- Academy Awards of Excellence. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/11/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4217, p48
Reports on the winners of the Academy of Culinary Arts' Annual Awards of Excellence for 2002. List of winning chefs in the kitchen and pastry discipline; Tasks given to the finalists; Objective of the competition.
- More British Meat winners. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/28/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4215, p47
Highlights the 2002 British Meat Awards for cookery. Winners of the Heathcare Chef of the Year and Contract Catering Chef of the Year; Judges for the awards.
- Foodexcellence competition: The lessons still to be learnt. H.D. // Food Manufacture;May96, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p3
Opinion. Reports on the holding of the 1996 Foodexcellence Award competition. Higher standards set; Inclusion of bad-tasting recipes; Decision to limit the technical and marketing reports.
- Three black chefs honored. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/18/94, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p11
Presents recipients of the America's Top Black Chefs Award for 1994. Includes Edna Lewis; Johnny Rivers; T.J. Robinson.
- Chefs ready for Caribbean competition. Bava, Terry Chevako // Caribbean Business;6/8/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p26
Reports on the 1995 Caribbean Culinary Awards of Excellence. Events of the annual convention of the Caribbean Hotel Association; Schedule of the competition.
- Mango's Chiappetti receives Bocuse's first-prize honors. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p58
Presents a photograph of award recipients at the Bocuse d'Or USA Concours culinary event held in Chicago, Illinois.
- Call for recipes from Evian Healthy Menu Contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p29
Reports on the second annual Evian Healthy Menu Awards sponsored by `Evian' and `Gourmet' magazines. Invitation to chefs for recipes; Judging and prizes; Contact information.