Pepsi chooses Waters
- HPLC columns. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Jul99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Features Waters Corp.'s Xterra HPLC columns. Features; Improvements in performance attributes important to pharmaceutical scientists.
- HPLC columns. // LC-GC North America;Feb2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p172
The article offers brief information on the XSelect high strength silica (HSS) Cyano and HSS pentafluorophenyl (PFP) columns from Waters Corp.
- UPLC Benefits Made Accessible to HPLC Users. // Laboratory Equipment;Feb2010, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p39
A preview of the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) system from Waters Corp. is presented.
- Because united we stand. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;1/1/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1651, p47
Presents information on the partnership between Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association and the Pepsi bottlers. Carleton `Biff' Endemann Junior, senior vice president at Pepsi-Cola Allied Bottlers and chairman of the Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association (PCBA); Roles which were played by the PCBA;...
- Reborn in the Carolinas. Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;05/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1638, p54
Profiles the Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of Charlotte in North Carolina. Resurgence of the company in terms of operations; Significance of reliance on human resources; Customer service philosophy; Community involvement.
- Can you paradigm? Dawson, Havis // Beverage World;12/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1649, p8
Wonders what `shifted the paradigms' during Pepsi's course of soft drink operations, as it celebrates its 100th anniversary in 1998. Comments from Pepsi's Operations EVP Mark Wheless; Speculations of what trends in the industry could receive a kudzu-hormone boost in the future.
- Bottlenecks end. // Automatic I.D. News;May96, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p46
Reports on the installation of the Fast Access wireless data communications technology at Pepsi-Cola Allied Bottlers Inc. System features.
- Correction. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/29/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 44, p2
A correction to the article "Will Pepsi can New York?" that was published in the October 22, 2007 issue is presented.
- PRODUCTS. // LC-GC North America;Apr2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p387
Evaluates several chromatography products. Ace C18-HL base-deactivated High Perfomance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) columns from Mac-Mod Analytical; Polarity reversed-phase HPLC columns from Waters; Biomek FX assay workstation from Beckman Coulter.