Pepsi chooses Waters
- HPLC columns. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Jul99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Features Waters Corp.'s Xterra HPLC columns. Features; Improvements in performance attributes important to pharmaceutical scientists.
- UPLC Benefits Made Accessible to HPLC Users. // Laboratory Equipment;Feb2010, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p39
A preview of the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) system from Waters Corp. is presented.
- HPLC columns. // LC-GC North America;Feb2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p172
The article offers brief information on the XSelect high strength silica (HSS) Cyano and HSS pentafluorophenyl (PFP) columns from Waters Corp.
- Because united we stand. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;1/1/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1651, p47
Presents information on the partnership between Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association and the Pepsi bottlers. Carleton `Biff' Endemann Junior, senior vice president at Pepsi-Cola Allied Bottlers and chairman of the Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association (PCBA); Roles which were played by the PCBA;...
- Bottlenecks end. // Automatic I.D. News;May96, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p46
Reports on the installation of the Fast Access wireless data communications technology at Pepsi-Cola Allied Bottlers Inc. System features.
- Reborn in the Carolinas. Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;05/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1638, p54
Profiles the Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of Charlotte in North Carolina. Resurgence of the company in terms of operations; Significance of reliance on human resources; Customer service philosophy; Community involvement.
- Can you paradigm? Dawson, Havis // Beverage World;12/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1649, p8
Wonders what `shifted the paradigms' during Pepsi's course of soft drink operations, as it celebrates its 100th anniversary in 1998. Comments from Pepsi's Operations EVP Mark Wheless; Speculations of what trends in the industry could receive a kudzu-hormone boost in the future.
- PRODUCTS. // LC-GC North America;Apr2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p387
Evaluates several chromatography products. Ace C18-HL base-deactivated High Perfomance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) columns from Mac-Mod Analytical; Polarity reversed-phase HPLC columns from Waters; Biomek FX assay workstation from Beckman Coulter.
- Waters Corporation. // LC-GC North America;Dec2008 2009 Corporate Capa, p76
The article profiles Waters Corporation which provides instruments, software, chemistries and support services for ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high performance liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry, located in Milford, Massachusetts. It is considered as the only company...