FROM BANANA TO VANILLA: Flavors drive quick growth
- Nestle's food service division to grow. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;8/15/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p15
Reports the expansion plans of Nestle Corp. of the Caribbean Area. Increase in the number of Nescafe coffee vending machines; List of coffee flavors; Types of vending machines.
- WITH ABUELITA AND CAFE DIEM: 'Comfort' cocoa potential. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p48
Provides information on the use of cocoa as a fine option in the beverage market. Introduction of cocoa mix in vending machines; Recipes with cocoa as a main ingredient; Introduction of Abuelita, a brand of hot cocoa from Nestle.
- VENDING Channel Value. Parlin, Sandy // Dairy Field;May2001, Vol. 184 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the installation of milk-filled vending machines in five school markets in the United States, as part of the Fluid Milk Strategic Thinking Initiative. Effectiveness of vending machines as channels for increased revenue and for reaching new younger customers; Use of attractive...
- Milk a Hit in School Vending. // Food Management;May2001, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p16
Reports the success of various flavored milk offerings in vending machines in the United States. Role of National 'Got Milk?' Milk Mustache Campaign in the operation of the program; Function of the machine in dispensing fat levels of white milk and chocolate; Milk sale updates.
- Developing the U.S. Market for Milk Vending. Kadison, Julia // Dairy Field;Jun2003, Vol. 186 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on the development of a market for milk vending in the U.S. Total number of vending machines in the country; Acceptability of milk in single-serve container by the consumers; Sales performance of milk vending business.
- Coffee shop-style coffees means greater uptake. Turver, Robin // Vending International;Oct2004, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p22
Reports that the Nescafe Accolade vending machine was developed to bring cafe-style vended coffees in house in Great Britain. Presentation of cappuccinos, lattes and mochas in stylishly branded paper cups; Increase in prices in order to raise perception of the drinks; Decision of Jason Barnes...
- IN COLLEGES: Machines help deliver product to fit lifestyles. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p64
Looks at the condition of vended food service market in universities and colleges in the United States in 2000. Changes in the features of vending machines; Information on the vending machines being provided by Nescafe; Sales status of vended products.
- NescafÃ© offers chance to win fully installed coffee area. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/15/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4577, p35
The article reports that NescafÃ© is offering customers the chance to win a fully installed coffee area complete with sink, shelving and hot beverages system. The NescafÃ© Coffee Zone is designed to capitalise on the huge demand for quality hot beverages in the workplace where 26.4 million...
- Nesquik puts focus on age in 'loyalty' revamp. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);7/4/2002, p10
Reports the improvement of the loyalty among kids for flavored milk Nesquik with a packaging revamp from NestlÃ© in Great Britain. Inauguration of the Sunny Delight from Procter & Gamble; Projection of the growth of flavored milk market; Effects of the popularity of the fermented milk drink...