- AT YOUR SERVICE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/18/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4608, p94
The article evaluates several equipment and supplies related to food service, including robust stainless steel Serv-Rite Buffet Warmers from Hatco Corp., new line of Supershow display cabinets from ISA, and V-Gen trolley mobile oven from Moffat.
- Equipment Products. // Restaurant Business;May2001, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p131
Features several products used in the foodservice industry. Use of Professional Dawn Cleaning Detergent from Proctor & Gamble Co. to clean pots and pans; Presentation of Glo-Ray infrared Foodwarmer from Hatco; Uses of the S-Series Dunnage Racks from Cambro.
- THE ART OF KEEPING FOOD WARM. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2002, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p86
Highlights several types of food warming equipment that restaurant operators should consider to keep food warm. Hot Display Cases; Moist Heat; Heat Lamps; Pizza Cabinets.
- It's out of the box: Holding foods hot, the hot box comes in many shapes, sizes. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;02/05/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p24
Details food service equipments designed to maintain the freshness of prepared foods. Necessity of a hot holding cabinet; Measurement of a typical hot box; Advantage of warmers for a la carte preparations; Use of rethermalization carts by NYU Medical Center.
- Food warmers. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p156
Discusses information about food warmers of interest to food service operations in the United States. Utility of food warmers as all-purpose holders; Ease of cleaning food warmers; Regular cleaning schedules; Holding times; Ways for overcoming dry-outs.
- Delivering the Product. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2006, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p94
The article discusses factors to consider in the selection and purchase of food preparation and cooking equipment including dispensers, warmers and hot food and soup wells. Pump-type dispensers are both economical and sanitary if bulk condiments are used. Dispensers come in disposable plastic,...
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p96
Presents information on several equipment and products used for food service operations. Ice and beverage undercounter dispenser from Follett; Smog-hog kitchen emission control systems from United Air Specialists; Standard pump kit from Carlisle F/S Products; Dual food warmer from Tomlinson...
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p93
Lists several products used in the food service industry as of August 15, 2002. QuickFit poly glove dispensing system from FoodHandler Inc.; Blugrip Gloves from Ansell; ModuServ System from Traex; StoreSafe Food Rotation Bulk Labels from Cambro.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p95
Features several food service equipment and supplies. Rankin-Delux Turbo-Griddle; Leaf Plates from Carlisle Food Service Products; Stainless steel dish cabinets from Advance Tabco.