FOOD IN REVIEW
- Tampa Maid Foods management promotes four. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p138
Reports on appointments of executives at Tampa Maid Foods Inc. Promotion of Clare Bailey to the post of manager, culinary services; Appointment of Kathy Boschee as director of sales management; Appointment of Lee Anne Hilsman as director of marketing.
- TAMPA MAID Rolls Out Gourmet Stuffed Flounder. // Frozen Food Age;Oct2007, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p10
The article features the Gourmet Seafood Stuffed Flounder from Tampa Maid.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/1/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p56
Presents several products used in various restaurants in the U.S. Product marketing; Features of Dipt'n Dusted Louisiana Crawfish Tail by Tampa Maid Foods Inc.; Usability of Wilbur Curtis Digital Coffee Grinders.
- Harvest Creations From Tampa Maid. // Southeast Food Service News;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p15
The article offers information on the Harvest Creations Fried Bella Mushrooms from Tampa Maid Foods Inc.
- FOOD IN REVIEW. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p60
Features several food products in the U.S. Farmland American Heartland Ham; Oriental Sesame Dressing from Kraft; New Orleans Shrimp from Tampa Maid.
- What's Next. // Progressive Grocer;Sep2011, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p194
The article previews several fresh and prepared food products for consumers, which include Gerber's Graduates Grabbers puree pouches, Tampa Maid's Dipt'n Dusted Calamari Rings, and organic bananas from Organics Unlimited.
- TAMPA MAID DIPT'N DUSTED CALAMARI. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p56
'Dipt'n Dusted Calamari,' from food products company, Tampa Maid have a quick cooking time and also come in oven-ready varieties for operations without a fryer.
- It's Mardi Gras every day TAMPA MAID's. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p100
Tampa Maid's Dipt' n Dusted Louisiana Crawfish Tails are tender, bite-sized crawfish tails that are dunked in a light batter and dusted with Cajun flour coating that makes them look hand-prepped and taste great. Remoulade can be added for appetizers, they can be packed in po' boys, tossed in...
- Breaded oystersâ€¦TAMPA MAID's. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p88
Tampa Maid's Dipt' n Dusted Oysters are suited for entrees, appetizers, salads and sandwiches. Tampa Maid uses fresh domestic eastern oysters from Gulf and Atlantic waters gathered during the peak of harvest. The oysters are tossed in a lightly seasoned flour and flash-frozen to seal in the mild...