THE NEXT 'BIG THING': MINI DELIGHTS
- 2013 HOT PLATE AWARDS. SANDFORD, TOM // Albuquerque: The Magazine;May2013, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p64
The article evaluates dishes served in several restaurants in Albuquerque, New Mexico including the Cod-Stuffed Sopaipilla at Forque Kitchen and Bar, Chicken Souvlaki at Olympia CafÃ© and Frito Pie at Ironwood Kitchen.
- MIGHTY DUCK. AUSTIN SCHEFF, ALLISON // Seattle;Oct2013, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p53
The article provides information on the Duck Confit menu at the Coterie Room restaurant.
- New Twists at Chili's. // Food & Drink;Spring/Summer2010, p7
The article reports that a new menu has been introduced by Chili's restaurant chain.
- Arizona Kitchen unveils Native American-inspired menu. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/11/94, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p35
Introduces the Native American cuisine-based menu of Arizona Kitchen at The Wigwam Resort in Litchfield Park. Collaboration of Jon Hill and Jason Jonilonis with ethnobotanist Lina K. Austin for menu's design.
- INCIDENTAL INTELLIGENCE. // New Yorker;9/17/1955, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p36
The article provides that the menu of the Pantheon Restaurant situated at 689 Eighth Avenue features Fried Oeuvres.
- The Star Restaurant opens in old Chef eatery location. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/7/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 6, pA19
Reports the acquisition of The Star Restaurant by Chen's Enterprises Inc. in Spokane, Washington. Availability of Oriental and American dishes; Cost of the buy-out.
- Delivering the beef. Barnes, Celia // Warsaw Business Journal;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p20
Features the London Steak House restaurant in Poland. Physical description; Menus; Contact information.
- LETS LUNCH @ Le Provencï¿½al. // Business NH Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p11
No abstract available.
- Solvang Eateries Are Perfect Match for Fine Wine Hop. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;8/11/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p46
Features several restaurants in California. Restaurant features; Contact information; Menu offered by the restaurants.
- Serving up a steel diner tests restaurateur's mettle. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p18
Reports developments related to restaurants in Detroit, Michigan. Plans of developer Isadore Mulias to open a restaurant and ice cream parlor; Expansion of MGM Grand Detroit Casino; Menus offered at Chuck Joseph's Place for Steak.