FOR ALL AGES, MARKET SEGMENTS: COUNTING ON COOKIES
- IN SCHOOLS: Portable packs & snacks suit students today. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p58
Reports on the prepackaged foods offered by food service operators in United States schools. Varieties of the lunches offered by Wood Dining Services; Costs of the packaged lunches and snacks; Projection on the number of students that will participate in the food programs.
- Wood Intros Pre-packed School Lunches. // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p20
Presents school lunch options offered by Wood Dining Services under its Expressables program in the United States. Pizza Bites; Not Just Nachos; Bananapeel.
- DELI DIVERSIFIES. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p69
Looks at the diversity of sandwich offerings in the U.S. school food service market. Number of deli bars at the Wood Dining Services operation in the school districts of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania; Variety of sandwich offerings in the food service market; Trend toward wraps in Vermont; Examples of...
- FOR ANY MARKET SEGMENT: WOOD RETHINKS RETAIL. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p106
Reports on the addition of Sky Ranch Grill and Salsa Rico to Wood Dining Services' lineup at Community Commons at the College of New Jersey in Trenton, New Jersey. Items featured at Sky Ranch Grill; Business principles of Wood Dining Services; Brand renovation effort.
- RENOVATING FOR EFFICIENCY, HISTORY: St. Andrew's School rebuilds with an eye toward the past. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p42
Offers a look at the renovation of the dining room, kitchen and servery at the Saint Andrew's School in Middletown, Delaware. Background of the school and the cafeteria; Changes made by Wood Dining Services, the company which provide food service to the school; Food offerings at the school's...
- Wood 'expresses' desire to trick and treat students. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/28/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p24
Focuses on Expressables, prepackaged lunches introduced by Wood Dining Services in the United States. Contents of the packaged lunches; Guarantee on the nutritional value of the product; Compliance of the product to the nutritional standards implemented by the United States Department of...
- Wood's concepts compete with the top names in QSR. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p33
Reports on Wood Dining Services Inc.'s completion of its rollout of a variety of brands designed to compete with commercial foodservice concepts. Offer of service programs to clients that are more customized to customer bases; Revamped brands; Dishes offered.
- Wood's Salsa Rico kiosk rollout makes Mexican food portable. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p24
Reports that Wood Dining Services is launching its Salsa Rico concept in a kiosk format in the spring of 2001. Perceived benefit of a portable version of the Salsa Rico to Wood Dining; Effort of Wood Dining in 2000 to develop or refresh several retail brands in order to compete with commercial...
- FRESH MEXICAN GRILL CONCEPT: Wood's Salsa Rico in kiosk. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p28
Discusses the plan to roll out Salsa Rico, Wood Dining Services' fresh Mexican grill concept, in kiosk form to campus and business dining accounts in April 2001. Description of the concept; Aims for implementing the concept; Type of cooking to be used.