- Morrison ups retail 47%. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the operations at Morrison Health Care Incorporated, focusing on the increase of retail operations undertaken by the company as a result of the emphasis being targeted at the acquisition of accounts in the hospital sector. Details on strategies being used by the companies...
- Morrisson Health Care uses `centered' approach to build business. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Morrison Health Care Inc.'s (MHC) efforts to gain more hospital accounts. Plan to open a second commissary in February 1997; Appointment of Keith O'Neill to oversee the central-food-production aspect of the business; Details of the company's strategy according to company president...
- `Brands elevate service' at Savannah hospital. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p46
Looks at the foodservice renovations of the Saint Joseph's hospital in Savannah, Georgia, which is the Morrison Health Care's oldest account, and the implementation of an employee incentive program. Indepth look at the renovations; Comments from Paul Manuel, Morrison's director of food and...
- SERVING 3,500 CUSTOMERS DAILY: Chicago hospital debuts `Spice of Life' stations. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p60
Announces the opening of the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Features and designs of the hospital cafeteria; Number of customers served; Comments from Sonia Alexander, director of food at Morrison Health Care account; Details on the cook-chill way of cooking food at the cafeteria;...
- Morrison Intros Probiotic Menu at Hospital. // Food Management;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the plan of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. to incorporate foods containing probiotic ingredients at its Valley View Hospital facility in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Healthcare gains upper hand with UHC partner agreement. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/28/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p24
Reports the supplier participation agreement between Morrison Healthcare Food Services and University HealthSystem Consortium in Atlanta, Georgia. Reason of the organization for accepting the agreement; Goal of the organization; Significance of the agreement on the company.
- Building Community. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;May2003, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the contributions of the members of the Morrison Management Specialists to the Habitat for Humanity in Atlanta, Georgia. Support given by the Morrison team for the construction of the 706th Habitat home in Atlanta; Amount donated by the Morrison team to the project.
- Morrison serves up gains in fiscal 2000 numbers. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p12
Reports on the positive financial performance of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. for fiscal 2000 attributed to the inclusion in the Standard & Poor's 600 SmallCap Index and the addition of one million shares to a stock-repurchase program. Net income; Operating expenses.