A change of pace
- Barbecue Sides. Hurst, Andria Scott // Southern Living;Spring2003 Special Issue, p146
Presents recipes for barbecue side dishes. Creamy Sweet Coleslaw; Blueberry-Pecan Cobbler; Freezer Slaw.
- Barbecue sides. Hurst, Andria Scott // Southern Living;Jun97, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p162
Presents recipes for side dishes to go with barbecue. Red Rice; Sweet Potato Surprise; Kentucky Burgoo; Brunswick Stew; Texas Beans; Barbecue Coleslaw.
- Speedy Sides. // Parenting School Years;Aug2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p62
The article reports on the choices of side dishes that are ideal for grilling.
- the planet-friendly bbq. Carofano, Jennifer // Natural Health;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p80
The article focuses on the technique to grill side dishes in the U.S.
- Grill It Your Way. McGahey, Marion // Southern Living;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p126
The article features several delicious and versatile side dishes for use in bring-your-own-meat cookout parties in the U.S. These side dishes encourage everyone to go outside and enables them to be more involved in the grilling activities. A bring-your-own-meat cookout party also offers a more...
- STATE CHAMPION SLAW. MAROUKIAN, FRANCINE; AIAZZI, TONY; Produced; COLE, JENNIFER V.; LEWIS, HUNTER // Southern Living;Jun2013, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p88
The article presents a series of recipes for cole slaw meant to accompany dishes of barbecued ribs in the southern U.S. including South Carolina Slaw featuring Dijon mustard, Central Texas Slaw with Kosher Salt, and Western North Carolina Slaw with hot sauce.
- Thompson Brothers BBQ. Franco, VenÉ // Atlanta;Nov2006, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p350
The article features the Thompson Brothers BBQ restaurant in Smyrna, Georgia. Information is presented on the restaurant's specialty. It offers a variety of side dishes: tangy collard greens cooked with smoked turkey wings, coleslaw, sweet baked beans, potato salad and Brunswick Stew, and a...
- Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue. Dowling, Melissa // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Sep2006, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p52
The article offers information on a 2005 holiday catalog from Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue which won the Multichannel Merchant Silver Award in 2006. The catalog's cover feature a tantalizing spare ribs dish. Signature add-ons, such as hickory pit beans to go with ribs, are promoted by the catalog.
- GUILL SEASON SIDE DISHES. Sutton, Angie // High Plains Journal;5/5/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 18, p17B
The article offers the author's insights on summer season and grill cooking with side dishes. Topics discussed include backyard barbecue, the key to win side dish in her home is versatility, and a barbecue organization method that is easy to access, easy to use, and get the barbecue utensil...