- Good to GRILL. Huss, Juli L. // Heart & Soul;Jun/Jul2002, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p73
Provides tips on barbecue cookery. Techniques of choosing meats; Seasoning ingredients of the Jerk chicken; Instruction for direct grilling.
- GRILLED T-BONE STEAKS. Cousineau, Ruth // Gourmet;Jun2005, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p68
Presents the recipe Grilled T-Bone Steaks.
- Family, food and fun. // Challenge Newsline;Aug2009, Issue 620, p4
The article offers tips on how to make barbecue tastes better, which include not piercing the meat, cooking it slow and marinating the meat for an hour.
- KING OF THE GRILL. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jun2001, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p52
Presents a way for grilling the meat of a lean beef. Problem with grilling; Procedure for grilling.
- All Fired Up for Flavor. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;6/1/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p5
The article offers information on several ways to grill food, including fruits and vegetables, lean meat and seasonings.
- Tips for safer meat grilling. Cohen, Sharon; Ceraci, Ron // Shape;Jun2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p184
Presents tips for safer meat grilling.
- THE NEW RULES OF BBQ. Lee, Matt; Lee, Ted // Men's Health;Sep2010, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p122
The article offers suggestions on barbecue cookery by men. It is stated that basic barbeque grills are both efficient in low-heat barbecuing and high-heat grilling and it is believed that infusion of flavor is a crucial factor for a good barbecue. Chefs state that low steady heat helps in making...
- 'Tis the season to be busy! Rubanowski, Tamara // FMCG;Dec2012, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one which profiles New Zealander entrepreneur Graeme Avery, another by John Clarke which offers updates on produce, seafood and meat products and another which features...
- Steak on the Grill. Swearinger., Richard // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun2002, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p254
Presents guidelines on grilling a steak. Guidelines in picking meat cuts; Moderation of fire; Thickness of cuts.