PLUS: THE TOP 3 PRODUCTS: ICED TEA STRATEGIES
- Cool News about Iced Tea. Rao, Linda // Prevention;Jun2002, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p124
Assesses the antioxidant power of homemade iced tea and convenience iced-tea, as well as hot brewed versus refrigerator brewed and green versus black.
- UPSCALE TO A TEA. Akkam, Alia // Restaurant Business;Feb2014, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p36
The article discusses the innovation of black tea sachets for the growing sophistication in the mass-market brands in the U.S. It states the antioxidant-laden guayusa iced tea for health conscious eatery served by chef Franklin Becker in Little Beet fast casual restaurant in New York. It also...
- MYSTERY OF THE PRESWEETENED TEA. Laborde, Errol // New Orleans Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p160
Compares the culture between Louisiana and South America. Proof that Louisiana is a subset within the South; Difference of serving iced tea in Louisiana from that in South America; Locations where the tea is presweetened.
- ISTEA--boost to mass transit. // Public Roads;Mar93, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p164
Presents an excerpt from an article `Unsweetened ISTEA,' by Jean Dimeo which was published in the December 1992 issue of American City and Country.
- The Big Teas. Merker, Kate; Court, Chris // Real Simple;Jun2005, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p281
This article presents information on most popular categories of tea, as identified by the Tea Association of the U.S.A., an industry group. Potent in flavor and color, black tea is fully fermented, allowing natural enzymes to darken the leaves and impart a rich aroma. As consumers have become...
- Britvic links with Upton Ice Tea. // Vending International;Mar2009, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Britvic PLC has signed an exclusive bottling agreement with the firm Pepsi Lipton International to distribute Lipton Ice Tea in Great Britain. The ice tea has many variants and is a natural source of antioxidants. Jonathan Gatward, brand director at Britvic, says that...
- It's Time for Iced Tea: Refreshing, Healthful, But Oh, So Sweet. Platzman, Andrea D. // Environmental Nutrition;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p5
Compares various brands of ready-to-drink iced teas and chai in terms of nutritional value.
- Fluoride in Instant Iced Teas: Health Benefit or Hidden Danger? // Environmental Nutrition;Jun2009, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p7
The article provides an answer to a question whether the presence of fluoride in instant iced teas provides health benefit or poses hidden danger.
- THE DRINK. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p116
The article provides information on iced tea as the official beverage of lunch.