MANAGEMENT: Client diversity drives decision to outsource fdsvc
- Tallying Risk, Reward in JPM Outsourcing. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;11/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 222, p1
Analyzes the benefits that can be gained by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. from its outsourcing deals. Rise in company's savings; Benefits of the deals in transaction-intensive operations; Reduction in the company's operating costs.
- JP Morgan to launch adviser outsourcing solution. Ellul, Joanne // Fundweb;7/9/2012, p16
The article offers brief information on an investment outsourcing solution, called JPM UK Adviser Solution by J P Morgan Asset Management.
- FOCUSING ON MAXIMUM CAPACITY: JPMorgan Chase prepares for new growth in downtown NYC. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the renovation of an unused employee cafeteria in lower Manhattan, New York City administered by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to accommodate its growing employee population as of February 15, 2003. Food service operations being administered by JPMorgan; Changes made to the cafeteria;...
- JPMorgan to Increase Outsourcing Activities to India in '09. // EmergingMarketsNOW;3/9/2009, p9
The article reports that J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is planning to increase its outsourcing activities in India to $400 million in 2009. The move of JP Morgan will reflect an increase of 25% and will manage the integration of the acquired companies from India which in turn will help the company in...
- IGS lands $5B contract. Musich, Paula // eWeek;1/6/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the announcement of a multi billion outsourcing contract by U.S.-based company IBM Global Services with J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. in financial services sector. Requirements of the contract; Other features of the outsourcing pact.
- JP Morgan drops Pinnacle Alliance in favour of IBM. Huber, Nick // Computer Weekly;1/16/2003, p14
Reports on the decision of information technology company JP Morgan Chase & Co. to change its outsourcing allies. Reasons for ending the outsourcing deal of JP Morgan with Pinnacle Alliance consortium; Members of the consortium; Services provided by the consortium; Information on the decision...
- BRINGING IT ALL BACK HOME. Vowler, Julia // Computer Weekly;10/19/2004, p56
This article reports that outsourced Information Technolog (IT) comes back inhouse for two, often linked reasons: outsourcing may have failed, or business needs have changed. Even when an acquisition provides an existing foundation platform for return, as in J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s takeover of...
- Letters. Hill, Peter J; Hart, Martyn; Wigforss, Bjorn; Barbe, Oliver; Cole, Trevor; Bromnick, Miriam; Mason, Andrew; Saunders, Matthew // Computer Weekly;10/12/2004, p40
Presents several letters to the editor. Avoidance of cost of providing sufficient resources to maintain an agreed level of service, by suppliers and service providers; Views of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. regarding outsourcing.
- JPM Unit's Managed Account Push. Ackerman, Matt // American Banker;12/16/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 240, p15
Reports that JPMorgan Investor Services announced that it has expanded its outsourcing team to sell managed account administration to other financial companies. Plans by the New York-based division of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to sign up its first clients in 2005 and be among the leaders in...