RECIPES, COOKING CLASSES AND MORE: Athena Healthcare uses food to help recapture home life
- `FOR UPGRADE F/S': Nursing chain upgrades training. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on a training program designed by Athena Healthcare Systems in Southington, Connecticut for the foodservice and nursing staff at its long-term care facilities. Goal of the program; Scope of the program; What aspects the staff are trained on; Explanation from Joseph Devito, a food...
- World class customer service: Do you have what it takes? Schechter, Mitchell // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p32
No abstract available.
- Fresh Approaches. Malovany, Dan // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul2004, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on the product innovation in the in-store bakery, deli and food service bakery channels in the U.S. Popularity of the casual dining segment of the food service industry; Provision of healthful offerings and higher-quality food items; Improvement of customer services.
- Give Your Customers What They Want. Sanson, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2000, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p18
Editorial. Discusses the importance of addressing the consumer demand of the food service industry for a competitive business based on two ideas in the United States. Sale of lunch or dinner menu during breakfast at Burger King units in Charlotte, North Carolina; Growth of a market among...
- Going back to the future in order to go forward to the past. Grimes, Rob // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p84
Comments on the impact of technology on restaurant operators and foodservice customers. Major purchasing decision drivers for consumers; Upstart foodservice concerns' development of electronic commerce systems; Relevance of good old-fashioned service.
- FoodCapsule: What your customer expects. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p5
Presents statistical information on what a customer expects in an entire meal from food services.
- What's for Dinner? D. W. // Arthritis Today;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p50
Focuses on personal chef service in the United States. Cost of the service; Services offered by chefs.
- How to Be a Dinnertime Destination. Koetke, Christopher // CSP;Nov2015, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p68
The article provides an answer to a question on ways to increase the number of customers during dinner in foodservice business.
- Digitas Health. Weinstein, Deborah // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2013, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p52
The article discusses the growth of Philadelphia-based digital communications agency, Digitas Health. It mentions the double-digit growth of the agency from 2011 to 2012. It notes that Amgen Inc., Athena Health Care Associates and Genzyme Corp. are included the company's clients' roster. It also...