HMSHOST EXPANDS IN CANADA
- Highlights from Inside Report. Hammond, Karen // Quill & Quire;Apr2002, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p6
Reports developments on bookstores as of April 2002. Rejection of the application of HMS Host Corp. to open a bookstore at the Halifax International Airport by the Canadian Heritage's Investment Review; Buyout of Golden Books by Random House; Increase of the revenue of Indigo Books.
- PART OF DAYTON F&B EXPANSION: HMSHost Svcs. to 'reconcept'. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the decision of HMSHost to reconcept many of its concessions. Information on HMSHost's agreement with Dayton International Airport in Ohio; Details on the concept of HMSHost.
- HMSHost takes on Manhattan with Times Square food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/05/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p18
Reports that HMSHost has opened a food court in the Forest City Ratner retail and entertainment complex in New York City. Total area; Number of units; Names of restaurants; Plan to offer catering and delivery services.
- HMSHost pays $55M for Cara Canadian airport arm. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p3
The article reports that concession operator HMSHost Corp. has agreed to purchase the airport restaurant division of Cara Operations Ltd. in Toronto. The deal is valued at $55.2 million. Through its Host International of Canada arm, HMSHost will obtain contracts for around 90 food and retail...
- AND WINS EXCELLENCE AWARD: HMSHost lands in Louisville. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p38
Reports that HMSHost Corp. has been awarded a ten-year contract to operate a foodservice at the Louisville International Airport in Kentucky. Plans of the contractor; Achievements of the contractor.
- Consolidation is hot topic in race for market share. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the trend in the food service industry to consolidate in the United States. Move by top operators to gobble up weak operations; Background on the acquisition moves by several operators as seen during the Montgomery Securities Conference; Factors fueling the trend; Impact of the trend...
- In Brief. // Food Management;May2012, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p13
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry in the U.S. as of May, 2012 including merger of the company Lindley Food Service with the Trusthouse Services Group, acquisition of the company Trinityby investment firm H.I.G. Capital LLC and opening of a new thousand-seat...
- SUPPLYSIDE. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Feb2013, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p10
The article food service industry news briefs for Canada including acquisition of the Scotsman Industries Inc. by Ali Group SpA, signing of a licensing agreement between Allseas Fisheries Corp. and the company Movenpick Group and Pam Holmes appointed as director at Unified Brands Inc.
- FINANCE. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/7/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p12
Presents news and developments relevant to the financial performance and operations of restaurant and food companies in the U.S. for 2003. Net income; Sales and revenue; Percentage increases in income; Mergers and acquisitions.