NOTRE DAME, U-KENTUCKY: STARBUCKS FLOWS ON CAMPUS
- Reckers connects students and faculty at U. of Notre Dame. Blake, Kathy // Nation's Restaurant News;10/26/98, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p30
Announces the opening of the interactive cafe, Reckers, at the end of August 1998 at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. Revenues expected from the venture; Renovation of the university's food service facility; Restaurant-like atmosphere of the cafe; Branded items for sale;...
- Notre Dame mulls allocation changes. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;08/04/97, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the University of Notre Dame's 1.5 billion dollar endowment. Details on the decreased percentage in Notre Dame's endowment; Information on the allocation of funds; Conclusion of the fund's fiscal year on June 30; Comments from Scott C. Malpass, associate vice president for finance...
- Working out budget priorities. Getz, Dale // Landscape Management;Oct94, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p32
Focuses on the budget planning of the athletic department of the University of Notre Dame. Importance of cooperation between coaches and athletes; Scheduling of turf establishment of renovation; Planning of field use; Standard of field quality; Expansion of field space; Lowering of the football...
- Jeers and loathing in South Bend. Sullivan, T. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Sep91, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p212
Contemplates why graduates of the University of Notre Dame are too quick to reveal the fact. The mandatory screening of the 1940 film `Knute Rockne, All American' for football players; Alumni include Phil Donahue, Regis Philbin and Paul Hornung.
- Applied Science. CAULFIELD, JOHN // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;May2012, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p144
The article presents information on a solar paint "Sun-Believable" which is developed by a research team at Notre Dame University and informs that it creates electricity when applied to a transparent conducting material such as plastic or glass.
- Quilt Packaging: A Revolutionary and Flexible Approach to High-Performance System in Package. Kulick, Jason M.; Bernstein, Gary H. // Advancing Microelectronics;
The article offers brief information on Quilt packaging from University of Notre Dame researchers.
- High class high tech. // American School & University;Dec93, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p22
Describes the Edward J. DeBartolo Classroom Building at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana. Features; Awards; Design firm.
- Luck of the Irish. Walters, John // Sports Illustrated;10/24/94, Vol. 81 Issue 17, p99
Questions whether a 7-4 Notre Dame team deserves to play in a major bowl game. Rules of the bowl coalition; Chances of getting to a bowl; Poor record; Remaining games; `By mutual agreement'; Large national following.
- Plumbing the Irish. Maisel, Ivan // Sports Illustrated;09/15/97, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p96
Focuses on Notre Dame's football team, the Irish. What is new at Notre Dame; What needs to be fixed; How coach Bob Davie is concerned after the Irish struggled against a mediocre Atlantic Coast Conference team, the Yellow Jackets; The performances of the quarterback Ron Powlus, two freshmen,...