FOUNTAIN RETIREMENT TAPS MORRISON
- Morrison lands multiunit contract with elder-care company. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/29/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p16
Reports the management of dining services of Morrison Management Specialists for the Fountains Retirement Communities Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Morrison Health Care to explore senior-living services. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p22
Reports on Morrison Health Care's plan to exploit foodservice possibilities in the senior-living industry in the United States. Company's plan to create and implement a separate infrastructure by the end of May 1999 to support the industry; Potential for more multiunit contracts with hospitals;...
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
Presents updates on the food service industry in the U.S. as of May 15, 2002. Senior living foodservice contract between Morrison Senior Dining and Fountain Retirement Communities; Plan of Technomic to launch a special study of the convenience store channel; Schedule of a U.S. Congresional...
- NO MORE TRAY SERVICE: Senior dining diets improve. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p1
Reports that Foulkeways, a continuing care retirement center in Gwynedd, Pennsylvania managed by Morrison Senior Dining Services has eliminated tray service in favor of home-like experience. Comments from Robbie Vetter, director of dining services; Features of the home-style dining service.
- Morrison offers Weight Watchers. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the partnership formed by Morrison Management Specialists with Weight Watchers to offer selections from the weight management company's menu in more than 300 hospitals across the U.S. The roll out is expected to take five years, with 60 locations in 2008 gaining the items....
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Management adds Spice of Life to hospital fare. Kin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on Spice of Life, an all-inclusive foodservice program provided by Morrison Management Specialists to its hospital clients in the United States. Account on the development of the program; Benefits of the program; Implication for hospital food service industry; List of concepts forming...
- Morrison debuts chef program with Restaurant Associates' help. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p20
Reports the provision of the Visiting Chef Program of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. to Waverly Heights retirement community residents in Gladwyne, Philadelphia. Assistance of Restaurant Associates; Plan of the firm to roll-out the program to other corporate accounts; Details on the...
- ROYAL OAKS: Exhibition cooking draws senior diners. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p5
Features the program called exhibition cooking for elderly residents at Royal Oaks Lifecare Center in Arizona. Contributions made by George Hudak, foodservice director for Morrison Health Care at Royal Oaks; Types of food served in the dining rooms.