DOWNTOWN DC IN COLLEGE PARK: U-Maryland upgrades restaurant menu
- Halloween Hoopla. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p40
This article provides information on planning and running a Halloween promotion for customers. According to Bart Hipple, associate director of communications for dining services at the University of Maryland in College Park, the annual traditional festivities are fun for managers and students...
- Adult health promotion programs focus of training. // Nation's Health;Sep96, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the grant funds received by the University of Maryland at College Park for Adult Health and Development Program training. Mechanics of the training program.
- Don't call us, press office says. // Editor & Publisher;2/11/95, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the decision by the University of Maryland at College Park press office to reject reporters seeking out comments from legal scholars on the O.J. Simpson murder trial.
- UNIVERSITY OF Maryland. Weiner, Danielle // Teen Ink;Jan2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p34
The article presents information on the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland.
- U. of Maryland opens rec.ctr. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p20
Presents information on the opening of a recreation center by the University of Maryland. Detailed information on this center; Cost of the center; Comments from Joe Mullineaux, director's assistant.
- Research seeks to address plastic-packaging failure. DM // Electronic Design;5/13/96, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p25
Reports on a research being conducted by the CALCE Electronic Packaging Research Center (EPRC) of the University of Maryland, to understand the ion diffusion in plastic-encapsulated microcircuits (PEMs). Other aims of the research; Information on an apparatus designed by CALCE EPRC.
- University of Maryland saves library school. // School Library Journal;Jan92, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p23
Reports that the University of Maryland, College Park, has decided to maintain the College of Library and Information Services (CLIS) as an autonomous unit within the University.
- Brands bring in bucks at U-MD. King, Paul // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p12
The article considers the decision of University of Maryland-College Park to rely on national brands in renovating the Adele Stamp Student Union foodcourt. The students were happy with the result of the renovation of the foodservice space. The revenue has tripled since the renovation. Pat...
- Graphene prodded to spin at 60M rpm rate. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Dec2010, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p20
The article announces that the University of Maryland at College Part in Maryland has successfully measured a floating piece of graphene at a rate of 60 million rotations per minute (rpm).